know thy self! *funny* Aquarius

Meet people born under Aquarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Mon May 16, 2005 12:20 pm

Aquarius - January 20-February 18

You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. You make the same mistakes repeatedly becuae you are stupid. Everyone thinks you are jerk. You enjoy getting screwed by large inaanimate objects.
Last edited by Abhishek on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Re: know thy self! *funny* Aquarius

Post by Vishwas » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:46 am

You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive.

I agree our minds are superior like that only.

You lie a great deal.

I agree, especially more so if the truth will hurt someone.

You make the same mistakes repeatedly becuae you are stupid.

No I would say insane instead of stupid, because we are genisus, & the line between "Genius" & "Insanity" is very very thin.

Everyone thinks you are jerk.

Most do think like that, because they cannot tolerate our extreme intelligence & wisdom.

You enjoy getting screwed by large inaanimate objects.

What exactly does this line mean??

:smt003  :smt003  :smt003  :smt016

NoobixCube

Post by NoobixCube » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:17 am

I wonder if we can eloborate on the last line and stay within the RoC?  To take the obvious route, I have to disagree with what it says... I preffer the large objects to be animate...  Now THAT is walking the fine line, if not crossing it :P
Johnny was a chemist's son, But now he is no more.
What Johnny thought was H2O, Was H2SO4.

desperado4u25

Post by desperado4u25 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:47 am

well I am also aquarian...and I think its very tough to lie for me...and yes...my frnds find difficult to understand my ideas..as they are very much lackin the cretivity and foresight...and yes I dont like to follow the conventional ways to get my work done...
Abhishek U hv written most of the things correct...but they are the half liners.....and u shd explain it fully....
AND YES THE FAMOUS DIALOGUE OF BOLLYWOOD SPY MOVIE:"HAR GENIUS EK PAGAL HOTA HAI"
So dont  try to twist the things..just have some logic behind wht u hv posted....if u can still explain wt the last sentence means of ur post!!!!!
GOod day!!

Oldfartcoza

Large, inanmate objects

Post by Oldfartcoza » Sun May 20, 2007 7:43 am

I wouldn't say that we enjoy bring screwed by them: we just grin and bear it. After all, government can be described in those terms, can't it? ... and it screws everyone. We Aquarians just manage to put on an braver face than everyone else - until we can find a way to change it.
Aquarius is the most important sign of the zodiac: we hold the water everyone needs to survive – and if Libra gives us any trouble, we can splash some water onto it and make it rust up.

Oldfartcoza

It's all true, I tell you!

Post by Oldfartcoza » Sun May 20, 2007 7:56 am

We tend to sleep in a horizontal position, which is called "lying" in English English, which differs somewhat from American. We do make the same mistakes repeatedly: we talk to idiots in an effort to enlighten them, which is a very stupid thing to do.
Aquarius is the most important sign of the zodiac: we hold the water everyone needs to survive – and if Libra gives us any trouble, we can splash some water onto it and make it rust up.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Re: Large, inanmate objects

Post by Vishwas » Sun May 20, 2007 9:36 am

Oldfartcoza wrote:I wouldn't say that we enjoy bring screwed by them: we just grin and bear it. After all, government can be described in those terms, can't it? ... and it screws everyone. We Aquarians just manage to put on an braver face than everyone else - until we can find a way to change it.
Very well said Oldfartcoza, have to agree with u on grinning & bearing it until we find a way to change it.
Oldfartcoza wrote:We tend to sleep in a horizontal position, which is called "lying" in English English, which differs somewhat from American. We do make the same mistakes repeatedly: we talk to idiots in an effort to enlighten them, which is a very stupid thing to do.
HAHAHAHAHA ROFL, WOW, that is funny, & u said it right too.

krpawar

Post by krpawar » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:39 am

Compassionate in nature - can be generous to a fault. Fixed ideas and aims. Needs plenty of space and freedom. Impersonal, has trouble with intimacy. The sign of brotherhood. Independent, realistic, practical about home. Originality, intuitiveness. Daring mentality. An idea 'pioneer' - perhaps faddist. Invention, aviation, computers, automobiles, astrology, New Age - anything new, old or different appeals to them. Humanitarian. Altruistic - but sometimes deeply self-centered. The club-joiner.

Amethyst-Jen

Re: know thy self! *funny* Aquarius

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:14 pm

krpawar wrote:Compassionate in nature - can be generous to a fault. Fixed ideas and aims. Needs plenty of space and freedom. Impersonal, has trouble with intimacy. The sign of brotherhood. Independent, realistic, practical about home. Originality, intuitiveness. Daring mentality. An idea 'pioneer' - perhaps faddist. Invention, aviation, computers, automobiles, astrology, New Age - anything new, old or different appeals to them. Humanitarian. Altruistic - but sometimes deeply self-centered. The club-joiner.
very interesting...since I DO work in aviation

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:30 pm

I love this!!!

We are in a class of our own I will say that.
but we forgot about the obvious fact that we are also very complex!!!!

we can also appear to be
detached
unemotional
and my favorite ~~~ hermitish~~~ lol..
( yes I made that up) hahahah but its true.. when we are working on something .. don't you agree .. we like to be left alone while doing it.
I have found myself doing things and when asked if I could use help.. I sometimes snip at that them.. wha.. you think you can help me. go away! I got this.
this is the independent side of us I think.

And I have to ask.. if we all( aquarians)  see that there is something wrong why cant they ( everyone else)  see it too?
all they have to do is open the eyes!

thats my 2 cents!

Raven Uriel~
The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.~ The Kybalion~

dary

I belong here!

Post by dary » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:40 am

I agree in every single thing!

Career Coach

Really?

Post by Career Coach » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:51 pm

Well, at least we can spell.
Kathi

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:48 pm

Speaking as someone who has had quite a few colonoscopies over the last couple of years - parts of my body have seen more action than George Micheal - the worrying bit is they've stopped giving sedation, the even more worrying bit - I don't miss it!
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

Return to “Aquarius - January 20 - February 18”