Aquarius Compatibilities

Meet people born under Aquarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

NAAANEE

AQUARIUS ITS FRIENDS

Post by NAAANEE » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:30 pm

ACCORDING TO ASTROLOGY -NUMEROLOGY TRIANGLE AQUARIUS WILL GO WELL WITH GEMINI,LEO & LIBRA.I feel even if there is no deep friendship atleast there will not be any harm from these signs.The enemy signs can be pisces,cancer,virgo & capricorn.Though there may not be bitter enmity,there will be atleast temporary clashings.But one need not go blindly like this.One needs to take many factors in judging compatibility.The best compatibility is when most of the planets either aspect or combine when the charts are superimposed on each other or may have similar combinations of planets in each chart.I have found true with my friend's charts.But it all depends on moon,sun& ascendant sign in one's chart.Depending on the strength of each sign we have to colour a person.And with that only we have to match the other person chart then we can get fairly the good results.Ascendant lord also plays  the importance.
NAAANEE

Slasher

Post by Slasher » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:20 am

Its all BS when it comes to compatibility and astrology...It is where astrology loses its grip on reality because we are all different when it comes down to it. If you use this to decide compatibility you have got to be crazy.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Does astrology have a grip on reality in the first place.
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:03 pm

we a;ways looks for easier readability & understanding.So we dislike the complexity in every subject.Actually there is no complexity in the world.we just ignore certain factors which we doesnot like.so the people who wants immediate attention of the public generalises the things for their selfish profits from the public & people who are habituated to such readings always feel the accurate way of reading is a complex thing.When we are trained from childhood these things will look easier for us.
NAAANEE

DevilshAngel

Post by DevilshAngel » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:32 am

I get along best with Libra.  I have always been closest to them.  Growing up my sister, then my best friend, and now my boyfriend.  I've always heard that we get along best with them.  Also Gemini even though we can fight sometimes.  I have fun with Sags :P
♥Believe♥

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Cross referencing what was written about compatibility in each of the signs and it just doesn't fit!  It sure is a fools game to follow astrology for compatibility.
God bless, J

Twin Flame

Post by Twin Flame » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Well I was with a Scorpio for 18 years and she nearly destroyed my soul (if we have one)...moving swiftly on..

12 months later I met a Gemini and fell in love with her; I think the aftermath of the scorpio was still evident and I did not trust my feelings, I was constantly second guessing them.

Oh well lol, I hoping i have learnt something..

Return to “Aquarius - January 20 - February 18”