Aquarians & Technology

Meet people born under Aquarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Aquarians & Technology

Post by swetha » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:37 am

Are Aquarians truly good with technology? I know a few who fascinated by it :) and always up to new stuff.

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:46 am

The Aquariun Age technology advancement will not be my topic with Advanced Technical Refurbish

The topic I want will be the Refurb Age following Modern Age and type symbol [accord] : _\|/_ / ~n

My reply to your topic will not be Aquarius Astrology itself as technically advanced . . . . . anyway ,.

The technical advancement of Modern Age [ Super Heroes ] {[Marvel Super Heroes]} role playing ::

will be the following ranks with TSR Games Accord older game and [Super] Hero Ranking ,. Rank :@:

MARVEL SUPER HEROES  Judge's Book
Page 5  :: Reason     Rank Description  Examples
FB  Couch Potato. Good grasp of native language, simple machines    Hulk  Klaw
PR  Limited exposure to technology, Understands complex machines   Aurora
TY  Operate 1980 Technology                                                          Captain Marvel  Daredevil
GD  Repair and install 1980's technology, comprehend terran languages    Captain America    Doctor Strange
EX   Modify existing 1980's technology                                                   Beast    Box
RM  Understand advanced 1980's Technology including computer/circuitry design    Shadowcat   Vulture
IN   Understand non-terran technologies                                                             Iron Man    Professor X
AM  Create leading edge technologies, such as stardrive or time travel                 Mister Fantastic   Doctor Doom
MN  Improve and modify advanced alien technologies                                     Mephisto
UN  In effect, IS an alien technology                                                :-D         Watcher

Ranks are Feeble, Poor, Typical, Good, Excellent, Remarkable (I say reknown), Incredible, Amazing, Monstrous, and Unearthly.

New ranks with tsr games {little letter} wanted will be same with Reknown , Incredo and Amaze ., Masterful and Unearth[ly]ed.

Actual Marvel will be DemoGraph {spell it rite} .. .. and new Marvel televise will be known as "terebi" ., OK Evard as Lord Eberis.

You did not impolitely ask me about Aquarian {Age} technical ability . . . . . I gave you the Age uh Aquarius Game Govt report..

Thanks topic leader and Marvel . :-D  I am Evard generation calendar self~proclaimed King {not uh this board} as Lord Eberis.

OK  Allow topic reply please . . . . .  And watch Fantastic Four and Iron Man on TV and movie.s if you will.. Marvel will have .com

That will be all of my statement this topic ~ reply ...  AM aste~   Evard  {[Eberis ix]}   :)  :-D   Happy Holidays.  Thanks Again.,.

Thrones89

Post by Thrones89 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:38 pm

I personally love technology.  My partner is also an Aquarius and they love technology as well.  We're both pretty open to trying new things and playing with gadgets.  I've known a few that hated computers, but I think it's mostly true...

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Not to bother the Aquarius forum today though I wanted to begin report
saying the newer ideal with Aquarius as The Age uh Aquarian Advances
will be proper with the accord actual [Super Hero] DemoGraph spell~ed
D-e-m-o-G-r-a-p-h will be the way DemoGraph Games will be New Age:
"work at home" value about ecology and newer technology to support a
noted and proper Age as advancing technical 'procurement' will deny uh
"hacking" problems with older computer and IP based ARPA networking:
and begin Anew beginning with the modern "anachronist" setting known:
Wizard and Computing Automated Function to unhack all the jumble with
IP addresses and overrun on common network hacking and 'blog' sites .

It's a Wizard with X serv after Seven OS .  It's considered to help all the
Microsoft users who want backwards compatible OS without problems uh
on the term of access it will be Wizard to begin Aquarian computing OK+     :-D  :-)     Evard .,. or Eberis .,. anyway ...

Return to “Aquarius - January 20 - February 18”