Need Help about an Aquarius man. PLEASE HELP ME! SO CONFUSED!

Meet people born under Aquarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Arin

Need Help about an Aquarius man. PLEASE HELP ME! SO CONFUSED!

Post by Arin » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:26 am

Hi I'm an Aries woman and met an Aquarius man online a few years ago. When we first met he was VERY interested in EVERYTHING about me. And we talked day in and day out. He shared all his thoughts and feelings. It was good. One day suddenly we stopped talking. I was blocked. I tried to reach him but no response. SO I gave up. After a few months he again contacted me said he thought it will not work out because of the distance etc. We started talking again. He would tell me how much he loves me. He had been going through a very rough time when we had first met. And he had shared ALL those details with me. After a few months he started being rude and cold. I thought its because of his personal situation. And then again one day I was blocked. This has been going on for sometime now. One day I'm his best friend, the next I'm ignored. Recently after having blocked me for some time he re surfaced and told me he knew it in his heart that we were right and would not want to let this go. We were even making plans to meet. But because of the past experiences I wasnt expecting much. So one day I got agitated and texted him too much. I couldn't stop so I kept on and on. No response for a few days. After that he said its better we just stay friends until we meet. I understand and it makes sense too. What I don't understand is why should it be always about he feels.  :'( He feels we should work towards a relationship and we should. Then he feels we should stay just friends . It keeps changing with HIS convenience. I feel a LOT like I'm being taken for granted. Like he thinks my life is all about waiting for him to get in line or whatever. Except its not. I want to know what I can do to make him see that he can't just keep changing his mind like that. Its annoying. I have decided to ignore any msgs from him WHEN he does msg me next until I can think about this and have a few opinions on the matter. PLEASE help me figure this out. Every time I try to talk to him about this things turn ugly and I don't like it. I know he's been with other women all this time and is still on the look out and he admits it too. Its kind of disgusting when you're telling someone they're special to you except not so special. So, what do I do? To either bring things back to what they were when we first met?  

YOUR TIME AND REPLY WILL REALLY BE APPRECIATED> THIS IS EATING AT ME. :) THANK YOU!

Return to “Aquarius - January 20 - February 18”