pick up lines for Aquarius

Meet people born under Aquarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

in_the_blue

Post by in_the_blue » Fri May 19, 2006 12:25 am

Maybe for Aquarius you should try funny-ice-brakers to work as pick-up lines
I believe in the saying : if you make her laugh, you're half way to her heart ;)

NoobixCube

Post by NoobixCube » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:21 am

As a side note, what sign is supposed to be most compatable with Aquarius?  My last girlfriend was Sagittarius, and we were madly in love :)
Johnny was a chemist's son, But now he is no more.
What Johnny thought was H2O, Was H2SO4.

Oldfartcoza

Pick up lines?

Post by Oldfartcoza » Sun May 20, 2007 9:39 am

If I pick up anything, it will not be a line, unless of course it's attached to my fishing rod and there's a bite on it. Aquarians do not need pick-up lines, but we tend to attract all the wrong people, so we really need a handful of put-down lines, like: "What's a nice place like this doing around a person like you?" or that brilliant Groucho Marks face-slap: "I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception." Then again, I'm not very diplomatic and tend to call a spade a spade, so I have no real trouble shaking off people who get on my nerves.
I once walked up to a very gorgeous woman and said to her: "I'm so glad to see you here today: this place really did need brightening up." Did it work? Sorry, that's classidied information. Otherwise, just ask her for some advice on whatever it is you are buying.
Never say "That dress lookes good on you", but rather twist it around and say: "You certainly make that dress look stunning!" Never, never, never use empty flattery on any woman: they can see right through us.
I learned to massage when I was a teen and in exchange for teaching a lesbian to massage, she showed me some "buttons" on the female anatomy, which, when pressed in a particular sequence, turns even an ice queen into a raging nymph. You can do it when you're slow-dancing. Who would know a woman's body better than a woman who loves other women? We had fantastic times together, competing for the sexiest women in the room.
My own most successful ploy was to give a free head and facial massage, then work my way to the "buttons": most women don't know that they have them, so they suspect nothing. If any of my fellow Aquarians want to know how it's done, e-mail me at fishie@xsinet.co.za and I'll send you the details, free, gratis and for nothing, the only proviso being that you teach your sons, because this talent should never be allowed to die out.
Aquarius is the most important sign of the zodiac: we hold the water everyone needs to survive – and if Libra gives us any trouble, we can splash some water onto it and make it rust up.

psychic eyes

So cute

Post by psychic eyes » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:26 am

Yet I'd probably walk away if I ever heard it.

GINA-BELLE

too cute~

Post by GINA-BELLE » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:47 pm

i have to say that unfortunatly...these would all work on me...hopeless romantic yet....somehow distant in relationships...i usually go one of 2 ways i either put everything i have into it or i walk away...unfortunatly....i am to the point where i have done the first and am now heading into part 2...but that is a different story!

:)
* Gina* - A woman is like a teabag, you dont know how strong she is 'til you put her in hot water-

learn

Post by learn » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:40 am

yeah i like that one... would work on me

KingAcePD

Post by KingAcePD » Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:47 pm

in_the_blue wrote:Ask for the time. "10:30? So today is January 10,2006, at 10:30 PM, thanks I just wanted to be able to remember the exact moment that I met you."
This is a good one...It made me smile..this would definitely work on me

mk

Post by mk » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:20 am

lol

scotchmist

Re: pick up lines for Aquarius

Post by scotchmist » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:22 pm

in_the_blue wrote:You must be the reason for global warming... every time I look at you I get warmer and warmer and ...
I hate to admit it but this would probably work on me.

My first boyfriend was a fellow aquarian.  We lasted over a year and I thought everything was great between us ..... until he dumped me.  Oh well, we live and learn.

Return to “Aquarius - January 20 - February 18”