More About Aquarius Moms

Meet people born under Aquarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

More About Aquarius Moms

Post by swetha » Mon May 15, 2006 7:36 am

This is a cool, funky, fun-loving mom. Some Aquarius moms can be a little eccentric. “Unique” is a good word used to describe them. These mamas want to save the world! They want to somehow make the world a better place in which to live. They are friendly and outgoing and usually belong to a number of groups. Aquarius moms love to have company over. Friendships are important to them. These moms will allow you to have a bit more freedom that other moms and encourage your self expression. Nothing surprises them. They can be strong-willed, but there’s never a dull moment.

Gift ideas: new gadgets and gizmos, anything to with computers or electronics, favorite CDs, donations to their favorite charity

llewellynjournal.com/article/1138

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:39 am

Swetha that is me to a tee!!!!!!!!!

when my children were growing up i was a member of all sorts of childrens groups and loved to have people over. I still do enjoy the company of my friends very much and love putting on a spread.
Oh and now the children are all grown up.......I just love my computer, my mp3 player and my mobile phone.....yes i love gadgets!!!!!

NoobixCube

Post by NoobixCube » Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:40 am

Anything on Aquarius dads?  Someday I may have to live up to that standard :P
Johnny was a chemist's son, But now he is no more.
What Johnny thought was H2O, Was H2SO4.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:33 pm

will let u know soon NoobixCube;)

Jai001

hmmm somewhat me

Post by Jai001 » Sat May 26, 2007 2:36 pm

I am a mom who definetly loves gadgets.  However, one Aquarius trait that I don't seem to possess and I possess many is I don't like to entertain.  I enjoy people far from my home.  :-)  I talk on the phone a lot.  I think my friends and solving other people's problems are my "save the world" feets right now.
Forever,
Jai

Return to “Aquarius - January 20 - February 18”