Alcohoroscope - Aquarius

Meet people born under Aquarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:07 pm

LOL...but i wonder.. how many villages will b left...the rate at which population is increasing and its becoming a concrete junlge:(

NoobixCube

Post by NoobixCube » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:06 am

You'd be surprised.  Lots of places in Japan still have the look and feel of a traditional village (this is what some third year students doing my degree told me.  As part of my degree we go to Japan in second year).  Despite the population increasing in the villages, they haven't become industrialised.  They have all of the creature comforts, but no low hanging fog of pollution, no constant roar of traffic.
Johnny was a chemist's son, But now he is no more.
What Johnny thought was H2O, Was H2SO4.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:49 am

Wish u best of luck for ur future.

Oldfartcoza

Post by Oldfartcoza » Sun May 20, 2007 10:17 am

I can become really smashed and still have the capacity to think logically, but usually I just want to sleep.
Noob, if the Japanese villages are crowded out when you become decrepit, you can always come to Africa: lots of open space and the only things that pollute the atmosphere are the bullets and shrapnel. By that time, though, almost everyone will have died of AIDS or malaria or bilharzia or tuberculosis or cholera or something equally nasty.
'Scuse the coffin humour: even here in South Africa which is held up as pne of the most stable countries on the continent, the situation is deplorable. Poverty is rampant and the politicians are not helping the issue with their policies. Perhaps we should donate a couple of cases of rotgut to the silly idiots and get them so drunk that they'll beat each other to a pulp: now there's a good use for cheap booze!
Aquarius is the most important sign of the zodiac: we hold the water everyone needs to survive – and if Libra gives us any trouble, we can splash some water onto it and make it rust up.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sun May 20, 2007 10:39 am

No-one in their right minds would make me designated driver, see full bottle- see empty bottle - see Prof passed out again. I think like all horrorscopes (deliberate mistake) there might be a grain of truth, I do havr interesting conversations with drunks, however it's usually a mirror because they just don't have the wide ranging intelligence to keep my brain engaged.

Amethyst-Jen

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:11 pm

I must not be an aquarius....I don't like to drink and when I do, I get sleepy the more I drink.  I hate drunks and I don't prefer to talk to them if I am sober.....

kasijo66

I don't agree

Post by kasijo66 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:49 am

I am Aquarius-but I am also German. German's are well known for their affinity with alcohol. And the knowitallism-it is compounded by the fact of your Chinese sign. Which mine is earth monkey. Our phrase is "I know" but only to a certain extent. :smt016
kasijo66

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:57 pm

I love incahol, hick!
I love everybody, hick!
You are all my friends and I love you.
It's funny how different drinks affect you, I'm at the age where ice cold beer gives me heartburn, so I drink spirits.
I found some great stuff called palinka in Hungary - don't touch it. These people showed me round their wine cellar, we started off on the 10 year old white wine and worked backwards, then went down the other side and did the same with the red, then they said try try palinka!
I decided I needed to pee - badly. There were no toilets anywhere they said "Oh we just go outside."
Why I thought I needed to climb a tree I'll never know, luckily the soil had been deeply dug over the day before so when I landed face first it didn't hurt but I couldn't explain to my wife how the soil got where it did!

WLUSensfan

Post by WLUSensfan » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:43 pm

"Know-it-all-ism! That's not even a WORD!"
-Lisa Simpson

Yeah, this alcohoroscope describes me pretty well.

bhaggumama

Post by bhaggumama » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:07 pm

I don't know about others.  I do not normally sing or play music.  But after five large whiskies.......... I sing.  And people say I sing very well

scotchmist

Post by scotchmist » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:15 pm

I am good at nursing a drink and I have had some interesting conversations with more lubricated people. People tend to open up and tell you more personal things while inebriated.  I really don't mind being the designated driver though as I can still have a lot of fun stone cold sober.

mysticvirgo

Re: Alcohoroscope - Aquarius

Post by mysticvirgo » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:31 pm

Dj I.C.U. wrote:Aquarius and drinking don't go together that well (except for water, that is). They have an innate tendency toward know-it-allism, and if they get an idea while sizzled, they're more stubborn than a stain or a stone. If they're throwing a party or organizing an outing, however, they're too preoccupied with their duties to get combative--and they make perfectly charming drunks in that case. Fortunately, they're usually capital drink-nursers. They also make the best-designated drivers (if you can get them before they start raising their wrist): Aquarius is fascinated by drunken people and capable of holding interesting conversations with soused strangers while sober.
So is this an observation based on how many "Drunk Aquarian" experiences?    Or was ths pulled from a websource?  

I would think that how one reacts to the presence of Alcohol would be Moon based. If it is supressing the intellect, then the emotional moonside takes over, stands to reason?

LOL, After rereading, sound more like a Virgo Drunk to me LOL

astrologer50

Re: Alcohoroscope - Aquarius

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:25 pm

Dj I.C.U. wrote:Aquarius and drinking don't go together that well (except for water, that is). They have an innate tendency toward know-it-allism, and if they get an idea while sizzled, they're more stubborn than a stain or a stone. If they're throwing a party or organizing an outing, however, they're too preoccupied with their duties to get combative--and they make perfectly charming drunks in that case. Fortunately, they're usually capital drink-nursers. They also make the best-designated drivers (if you can get them before they start raising their wrist): Aquarius is fascinated by drunken people and capable of holding interesting conversations with soused strangers while sober.
Jack of all trades really belongs to Gemini not Aquarius. Gemini tends to know a little bit about a lot  but not a lot about anything in particular. When Aquarius talks about a subject it is because they know that subject inside out, upside down  :smt003

http://www.cafeastrology.com/zodiacaquarius.html
To read more about aquarius click on link

Its certainly not fair to class anyone as a 'drinker' or drink nurser without evaluating their natal chart first

mysticvirgo I'm with you can't stand sweeping statements syndrome  :smt003

Return to “Aquarius - January 20 - February 18”