Alcohoroscope - Aquarius

Meet people born under Aquarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Dj I.C.U.

Alcohoroscope - Aquarius

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Tue May 16, 2006 9:52 pm

Aquarius and drinking don't go together that well (except for water, that is). They have an innate tendency toward know-it-allism, and if they get an idea while sizzled, they're more stubborn than a stain or a stone. If they're throwing a party or organizing an outing, however, they're too preoccupied with their duties to get combative--and they make perfectly charming drunks in that case. Fortunately, they're usually capital drink-nursers. They also make the best-designated drivers (if you can get them before they start raising their wrist): Aquarius is fascinated by drunken people and capable of holding interesting conversations with soused strangers while sober.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed May 17, 2006 7:23 am

What is Know-it-allism??

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Wed May 17, 2006 1:58 pm

know it all (-ism). A tendency to fell like a jack of all trades.You get the picture or i'll draw it for you ;)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu May 18, 2006 10:45 am

Well u can certainly draw one for me, i don't mind.

But that is true, I have been called by many ppl (never on my face directly) as "Insufferable Know it all" in many languages & with or without some rather slang & bad words. But I have always taken it as a compliment, & like to learn more.

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Thu May 18, 2006 9:40 pm

You don't learn you just remember some information.Learning is imposible by normal standards. Know it allism = jack of all trades.So what can you do vishwas?

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat May 20, 2006 3:29 pm

What do u want me to do DJ?? i can even do a bit of Djing, I have a Gemini DJ Machine, with twin Audio Cd player, & a Teac Double Cassette deck connected to it, & now a fantastic Panasonic Multi-format excellent DVD player. what i need next is a couple of Techincs DJ Equipment.

NoobixCube

Post by NoobixCube » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:28 am

That is almost entirely true of me :P.  I'm by no means a drink-nurser.  I drink more than anyone else at a party, but I somehow end up the least drunk.  At one party, me and this exchange student from New Mexico decided to get a breath test from the security guard after we'd gotten totally wasted.  He blew 0.15something, while I blew 0.286 - I was the one to drag HIM home.  The closest I come to "know-it-allism" when I'm drunk is I tend to involuntarily speak lots of Japanese, quite well.  Before the Japanese sets in I'm remarkably coherent and can hold quite a good argument, whereas most drunks here (I live on campus at college, so of course I have a very large sample space to draw my generalisations from :P) are barely coherent after their 9th beer.  I don't drink beer myself though, always spirits.  It's a health thing because I have Haemachromatosis - I can't dispose of excess iron, so if I have too much of it in my blood, it contributes heavily to liver and heart disease, and diabetes.  Beer, or brewers' yeast rather, is full of iron.  My doctor actually told me, with mum in the room, that I have to stick to vodka, scotch and rum :P
Johnny was a chemist's son, But now he is no more.
What Johnny thought was H2O, Was H2SO4.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:44 am

Lucky guy.

NoobixCube

Post by NoobixCube » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:26 pm

This means that when I'm an old washed up alcoholic I can actually say "Come on now.  Give Daddy his medicine" and mean it :P.  See, drinking spirits depletes your ability to absorb iron into the body, and I also eat a fairly high iron diet.  So, if I didn't have haemachromatosis, I'd be ending up anemic from this, but as it stands I break even every time I get a blood test to monitor my iron levels and liver function.  To eat all the foods I like, I have to counter balance them with drinking to excess!  It's like I was designed to lead a hedonistic life!  Oh yeah, one thing that will make people really jealous, is that I never get fat.  I'm a nice, unhealthy, clinically dangerous 60kg, despite being just a touch over 6 feet tall, 181cm exactly.

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:04 am

hon,
your still young yet, lol! God bless ya! :)
                                                        samantha
wait until your older and your metabolism slows down! (just kidding!) :)

NoobixCube

Post by NoobixCube » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:15 am

Everyone tells me to wait for my metabolism to slow down, but I assure you, Everyone in my family has had an extremely high metabolism until they're about 80 or something - Assuming they live that long.  Inherent family feature is a life expectancy of usually not much more than 80.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:59 pm

Yeah one lucky guy, now stop when u are ahead of others & before u make others more jealous.

NoobixCube

Post by NoobixCube » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:28 am

Hooray!  I don't need to go through the process of being 90 and losing my marbles in an old-folks' home when noone visits me!  I just need to retire to a country town and let the world forget about me except on christmas XD

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:30 am

thats a gud thought...retiring to the country side:))

NoobixCube

Post by NoobixCube » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:31 am

I've always wanted to just disappear away into a traditional Japanese village.  That kind of life seems so ideal to me, no low hanging smog.  No broken glass in the streets.  Just mountain air, and green lawns.  The comforting feel of a wooden house.  And as a plus, all of these "traditional" Japanese villages have better internet service than large Australian cities XD

Return to “Aquarius - January 20 - February 18”