Request for reading

Meet people born under Pisces here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bishnu

Request for reading

Post by bishnu » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:57 am

Hi,

Anybody willing to help me get my readings, esp. related to my career and further studies.

Name - Bishnu Hari Pokharel
Date of birth -> 1978-march-17
time of birth - 23:00 PM
country - Nepal ( timezone -> GMT+05:45:00 )
city - tansen( 027:52:N 083:33:E )

Regards
Bishnu

Raymond

Request for a reading

Post by Raymond » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:03 pm

I am new at this so don't shoot the messenger please :smt014

You seem to be working or seeking a job with the Justice system or perhaps you are somehow connected to the Justice System.

There seems to be someone providing tid-bits of information or feedback to you concerning your goal. Perhaps you just investigating a new career or line of study. If so, they support you and will prove beneficial.

It seems that you have prior experience in what you seek and will be able to draw on this past experience to help you along the way. I see you  as a student or in a teaching environment introducing or learning different aspects of the job or undertaking. There is a bit of a learning curve but you will accomplish your task.

Your opposition to your task seems to be your own health and wellbeing or maybe you are a little too enthusiastic, causing hasty and thoughtless acts. Perhaps you need to relax and be a little less bold in your actions. At least until you have gained the position or knowledge you seek. I also see you taking short journeys for appointments or you may be getting some visitors shortly concerning you goal.

Your situation is moving towards partnership, but to accept this relationship as a gift from destiny, you yourself must be whole and independent. The hand offered to you is not meant merely to bale you out of a mess, but to serve as part of a joint endeavor, allowing you both to achieve more then you could achieve alone. Mutual support between you and a partner is essential. I see  promises of fruitful co-operation and a harmonious relationship signifying financial rewards and the gift of greater understanding. Difficulties will be followed by a period of relief and achievement.

Raymond

bishnu

thx for reading

Post by bishnu » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:04 am

Hi Raymond ,

thx for reading , but i am not sure if i can make relation between me and the person u mention in your reading. For your information, i am in software development and not in justice system. As usual, i do keep my eye open for further opportunity, but not  on justice system (at least).

anyway, i still say thanks for your effort.

Regards
Bishnu

Return to “Pisces - February 19 - March 20”