know-it-alls
pedantry

VDingler

Post by VDingler » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:22 am

you hit THAT nail on the head!  :)

maza

more benefits.

Post by maza » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:21 am

I think here after pisces people will have more benefits.
maza

Emelita

Post by Emelita » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:30 pm

I agree only this this:

Mystery in all its guises

DISLIKES
being criticized
pedantry

and for me the main thing to dislike is to be like others :)
All dreams comes true

carrotcake

Post by carrotcake » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:04 pm

Wow that is true!!! Especially the solitude to dream in andddd being criticized/the obvious/ feeling all at sea
X]

elevenat11

Post by elevenat11 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:51 am

Wow, that was pretty accurate in describing me.  Nice to know I'm unusual, just like everybody else.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle".

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'.

EverybodyStalking

Post by EverybodyStalking » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:03 pm

I despise getting lost. I read something though one time that Pisces love the water, because we are the fish sign after all. That's absolutely true for me, I take a bath or two every day with the lights off just to relax my mind.

linnette31

Post by linnette31 » Sun May 20, 2012 7:28 am

I consider my solitude a treasure and when I don't get time alone, it affects me emotionally.

jdezola

Post by jdezola » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Likes and dislikes are very clear in my case. There is no middle. Either I really like it or I really don't. Same goes with people. If I don't like somebody first when we met, I trust my guts and stick to my guns. At the end it turns out I was right to do so. If happens I have to be around such people ,I can tolerate, and if possible find at least one thing I like about them to make my dealings with them as smooth as possible.

Water - as long as I'm not IN the water it's okay. I like to watch the ocean and for hours. In best case you can find me with kids building castles.Stepping into water only up to the point I SEE clearly what is under and what am I stepping on - with flip flops or even tennis shoes. No problem with shower and swimming pools of course :)
Feet - can't have anything touching my feet, specially in ocean or lakes, or algae, grass etc touching my skin. I FREAK out.
Loner - I love to be alone. I love to get out and have fun too. But generally my time is not to be disturbed or I become very cranky, even aggressive.
Cleanliness - my residence has to be impeccably clean, smell nice and look neat.
Hygiene - I hate when people don't cut their nails, clean ears , shower and shave ...
Sea food - absolutely NOT. I do not like sea food. I can eat only tuna fish.
Animals - definitely protective over animals specially dogs.
Pisces - I don't really get along with other Pisces specially females. The ones I encounter were to much in the clouds, ignoring reality and having no direction or goal in life.
Winter - do not like it.
Colors - dark blue, electric blue, yellow, violet, black.

Anyway, when talking about likes and dislikes of certain Horoscope Sign it can't be really described in one or two sentences. Specially not Pisces because we are the most complicated yet simplest sign of them all. In reality I  ( can ) ,get along with Every Sign or everybody but when it comes to Personal then I become very Selectional.

The problem is that a lot of things depend on my Mood. I don't know how is it for other fellow Pisces but that my case. I am very moody person. Very.
The good thing is it never lasts too long, or bad per se  :)

Ascedent is in Capricorn so that can explain few things.
I don't like to be like anyone else, do something like anyone else, look or resemble anyone else, dress like anyone else... etc
IF happens that someone is trying to be like me then I go to Transformers mode changing every thing from my fashion expression :) to my hair color and further if I feel that my persona has been attacked on different levels.
That's about it from this Pisces :)

Return to “Pisces - February 19 - March 20”