Pisces - Problem & Solutions

Meet people born under Pisces here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Pisces - Problem & Solutions

Post by Abhishek » Tue May 17, 2005 7:44 pm

PROBLEMS THAT MAY ARISE FOR YOU, AND THEIR SOLUTIONS

As with all sun signs, we all have unique traits to our personalities. When these traits are suppressed, or unrealized, problems will arise. However, with astrology we can examine the problem and assess the proper solution based on the sun sign characteristics. As a pisces you may see things below that really strike home. Try the solution, you most likely will be amazed at the results. If you find yourself on the receiving end of the negatives below, it is because you are failing to express the positive.

Problem: You find yourself being walked on or over in all manner of ways.
Solution: Try to reorient your thinking and assert yourself in a quiet, reserved manner that is more impressive than blustering.

Problem: Never seeming to have enough money to round out the week with much less the month even though your salary is on a par with everyone else'.
Solution: You are prone to act as if you have more than you actually do and tend to spend that which you do not have or need for other things. Forego some of the parties and make a strict budget to put yourself on.

Problem: A strong sense of despair not shared by family and friends, thus leaving you with that all alone feeling.
Solution: You must come out of yourself and open up to those around you, you have the power to inspire others making you an important part of the human race; take your rightful place.

Problem: Causing others to be quarrelsome or to walk out on you all together.
Solution: The upstream fish may be pushing too hard for someone to meet your ideals and could wind up pushing people right out of your life. Try lightning up.

maza

Post by maza » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:33 am

of course it is quite possible.
maza

Nilabimini

Post by Nilabimini » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:38 pm

very very TRUE, and all are extremely helpful little tips...thanks! :smt002
I feel more like I did when I came in here than I do now.

astrologer50

Re: Pisces - Problem & Solutions

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Abhishek wrote:PROBLEMS THAT MAY ARISE FOR YOU, AND THEIR SOLUTIONS

As with all sun signs, we all have unique traits to our personalities. When these traits are suppressed, or unrealized, problems will arise. However, with astrology we can examine the problem and assess the proper solution based on the sun sign characteristics. As a pisces you may see things below that really strike home. Try the solution, you most likely will be amazed at the results. If you find yourself on the receiving end of the negatives below, it is because you are failing to express the positive.

Problem:  You find yourself being walked on or over in all manner of ways.
Solution:  Try to reorient your thinking and assert yourself in a quiet, reserved manner that is more impressive than blustering.

Problem:  Never seeming to have enough money to round out the week with much less the month even though your salary is on a par with everyone else'.
Solution:  You are prone to act as if you have more than you actually do and tend to spend that which you do not have or need for other things. Forego some of the parties and make a strict budget to put yourself on.

Problem: A strong sense of despair not shared by family and friends, thus leaving you with that all alone feeling.
Solution:  You must come out of yourself and open up to those around you, you have the power to inspire others making you an important part of the human race; take your rightful place.

Problem:  Causing others to be quarrelsome or to walk out on you all together.
Solution: The upstream fish may be pushing too hard for someone to meet your ideals and could wind up pushing people right out of your life. Try lightning up.
Sorry but I've never read these traits about pisces, please cite your sources, books or website links to back up the sill claims.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/zodiacpisces.html
Try here for more accurate information

earth2bella

Post by earth2bella » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:47 am

I beg to differ with the last comment. These problems describe my boyfriend perfectly. Now if only I could get him to read this and understand...

Angel Ariel

Re: Pisces - Problem & Solutions

Post by Angel Ariel » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:00 pm

I will dare say that these depend so more on who you choose to associate yourself with.

For example, my mother and Father are both Taurus and Virgo resepctively, but For the hell of me they both irratate me beyond ALL measure, because together they form a toxic earth bond that cannot be broken. This in turn affects my concept of $$, because i give most if it to them and dont have enough for myself. I quarrel with them both, and they more or less gang up with me (sag moon and Aquarius ascendant/venus/mars makes me more likely to point out all the lies and deceptions), and thus it ends up exploding, and noone gets anything resolved.

My friend is trying to get with my EX. If i hadnt had her toxic immature nature around me to begin with, none of this would have happened, and i wouldnt feel betrayed.

I know where the author got this article from (i think its like Allaboutpisces or something. it has SOME accurate things, but always look at other sources). I would say  once again that the biggest obstacle for pisces is getting the heck out of bad realtionships instead of putting up with them. I think this is the REAL key to piscean happiness and harmony
If you ever feel like you have to ignore someone, or avoid someone, or hide something, there is usually something wrong.

Return to “Pisces - February 19 - March 20”