Pisces - Color Of Choice

Meet people born under Pisces here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Emelita

Post by Emelita » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:26 pm

I don't think green is something special for me, but my bag for computer :) and my new clothes are green :). But I enjoy other bright colors too. For real i don't think color is associated with sun sign, ir is associated withe the emotions you feel at the moment.
All dreams comes true

pageofcups

Post by pageofcups » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:55 am

1. pink
2. baby blue

Sammie

Post by Sammie » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:18 am

I love very deep, passionate colors like royal blue, dark purple and emerald green. <3

lilacbreeze

Post by lilacbreeze » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Green is one of my favourite colours (alongside purple and blue). Not too sure about seafoam green - but I always get the most compliments when I'm wearing turquoise!

Hopi

Post by Hopi » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:48 am

Deep purple and black for this fish. Shiny Dark Blue is nice. Green not so much but it looks good on me as I am dark complected.

chongjasmine

Post by chongjasmine » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:32 am

My favourite colour is blue and not green.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:29 pm

Although this is an old thread I think that we can all agree with the member who originally posted this, that the colour of the clothing which we choose to wear is more affected by our current emotional state, than it is affected by our particular sun sign.

Your favourite colour however usually remains the same for an entire lifetime. Some people claim that we are all at some level intuively aware of the main colour in our personal energy field or aura, and that this often becomes our favourite.

Since your aura may have more than one main colour, it is possible at least in theory to have more than one favourite colour.

So it is not always for example that your favourite colour is either green or blue. It just might both if you have a lot of the colour aqua (a mixture of blue and green) in your aura.

EoT

Return to “Pisces - February 19 - March 20”