Tsunami

Meet people born under Pisces here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Muriel Patrisha

Tsunami

Post by Muriel Patrisha » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:09 am

Hi!

As a fish with a Scorpio moon I get tired of being told how wishy washy, inconsistent, dreamy, addictive and even unstable we, as Pisceans, are.

Yes these are common traits of Pisceans, but it would be better,especially for the insecure Piscean, if astrologers and amateurs alike chose to excentuate and acknowledge the fishes strengths rather than its weaknesses.

My first teacher in astrology had each of us write and submit a major assignment to be handed in at the end of our 12 month introduction to astrology.

We had to write a report of about 20 or so pages uniting our Sun, Moon and Ascendant signs and showing their relationship etc.. and how this exlemplified in our overall personality. At that time, because of missing records, my ascendant was believed to be Pisces also. We were given the assignment at the beginning of the year, allowing us to work, reflect and grow over the allocated time.

When my paper was returned to me after marking, (By this time I had studied the 3 water signs until I felt like I was drowning), it was pointed out to me that water was probably the strongest and most powerful of elements amongst all of the signs.

This gave me cause for a lot of reflection.

Air has his tornedos ripping apart landscapes and lightning striking and incerating.  Fire terrifies us with his busfires burning up towns and filling the air with choking black smoke.  Earthquakes are a common  and devastating fact of life in many parts of the world.

But the next time you feel intimidated my Piscean friends, consider this.  Does not the power and sudden uprising of a tsunami or a flash flood strike terror and total lack of control in even the strogest?  These events are not common, but when they arise, the world usually hears about them.

You my dear Pisceans, are not weak or wishy washy, unless of course that is the trait or guise you currently wish to use.

Muriel
My life is richer for having you in it!
May love, Light & Peace be with you always,
Muriel

Return to “Pisces - February 19 - March 20”