Psychics

Meet people born under Pisces here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

StaciBabie

Psychics

Post by StaciBabie » Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:38 am

I have always read that Pisces have th most psychic ability of all the signs.

For instance:  I will not see someone or hear from them in months, or years, and all of the sudden I will think of them out of nowhere, and usually that day, they call me, or I run into them somewhere...

Do things like this happen to any others or am I a freak?

missy

Post by missy » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:04 am

Happened to me the other day. This one girl that I haven't seen or talked to in almost 5 years, I even forgot all about her, the other day just out of the blue I started thinking about her, and couldn't get her out of my mind all day. The next day I ran into that girl at a shopping centre. Talk about freaky :P

Happens to me quite often really, you're not alone :)

Stacers

Post by Stacers » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:49 pm

that happens to me but when i think about a person and how i havent talked to them in a while, they suddently call me right then. and i have a habit of finishing what people are gonna say :)

dawn2004uk

Post by dawn2004uk » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:05 pm

Yes this happens to me alot.The one that i really remember is a freind off mine i hadnt seen for 10yrs i desided to pay her a visit to find she had moved and no one knew where so i went home dissapointed.The next day my mum phoned me to say my freind had found her phone number and was trying to contact me.She left my mum her phone number which i phoned straight away.But it was so strange how we both tried to contact each outher at the same time after so long.

PsychicCare

This happens...

Post by PsychicCare » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:38 pm

This happens to me all the time , and if I dream of someone , I usually see them within three days.
Barbara

pisces316

Post by pisces316 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:52 pm

When I really concentrate on someone, I have noticed that they will either call or I will see them shortly after. I believe that "psychics" are kind of thrown out of context. I believe that a "psychic" is someone that understands body language and someone that can pick up on vibes easier than others. There are psychics that can read into the future or whatever it may be, they have mastered the art. I think anyone can do it, you just have to open the mind and be willing to learn many different things. I may be wrong with all of the above, just my 2 cents.

hthrshorty

Post by hthrshorty » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:56 pm

Yes this happens to me all the time....if i start to think about somebody they usually call or I find out that they have been trying to reach me.

firefly19

Post by firefly19 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:07 pm

i normally know when ppl i know are calling me like i have my inner caller id. so for ex. if a friend is calling, the phone rings and i know exactly it's her or him.
sometimes i also have dreams and premonitions, i can smell perfumes related to a certan person, i seem to perceive energies - don't exactly know how to explain this, but i am very empathic and when somebody is happy or sad, or going through something i am not aware of, i feel it at a deep energy level, which is almost physical, hope it makes sense.

pisces are not the only ones who are so sensitive though, cancerians are pretty sensitive too although i would say we pisces have more far-sighted previews so to speak while cancerians are more short-sighthed - time speaking.
believe in yourself

Return to “Pisces - February 19 - March 20”