Somedays I love being a Pisces other days I hate it.

Meet people born under Pisces here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nilabimini

Somedays I love being a Pisces other days I hate it.

Post by Nilabimini » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:28 pm

:smt010  The emotional swings I have are incredible at times.....being around large groups of people can be very exhausting at times because I feel like a little sponge that soaks up all of the feelings of those around me. Whenever I have free time, I usually spend it "recharging my batteries", and trying to Zen out of everything I have absorbed from others. I tend to be too trusting of others, which often leaves me feeling a bit naive....not too mention a constant drift off to my own world of daydreaming fantasy to escape the everyday rat race. Too often I would rather live in a nonrealistic dream than modern day reality.  But at the same time, I could never imagine not having the abundance of creativity, intuition and empathy that I am filled with from being a Pisces......does anyone else out there ever feel this way??

I guess I'm looking for reassurance because no one in my life shares the same Sun Sign as I. My father and my boyfriend are both Aries (which are both Very had to deal with at times!) my mother is a Taurus, but her Moon Sign is Pisces, so we share a few common bonds, and a lot of my friends are Virgos, Leos,  and Aquarians.........so is there anyone who knows how I feel? :smt017
I feel more like I did when I came in here than I do now.

Crow

Post by Crow » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:43 pm

Truly a misunderstood sign.  

At first I detested the Pisces in me, until I did some deeper research reguarding this Sun Sign.  Looking past the fluff, there is more than mets the eyes.  What a difficult sign to master, but if one was do do so..... :smt005 So easy to fall into the emotion alone, push forward, the link to spirituality....amazing lil fishy.  It's all about finding the balance.  Something I am trying hard to do.  So easy to turn off those feelers, and hide behind my thin m&m shell.  Recently I have found out how to filter the emotions, and release the energies you speak off in short bursts.  Like a battery overcharging can damage it.  Too much can be toxic and very draining.  But to shut off completely, denies me of myself.  I love being that emotional lil fish.  Full of spunk, love, and trust.  The world may never welcome the unique spice we offer it.  At times it is very cold, and hard.  It helps me to eats my chocolate, sit under the stars, and breath that warm summer air while barefoot.  :smt005 Never tried Zen, maybe worth a shot.  hmmm, but there are many fish out here,   :smt002

I don't personaly know many fish in this ocean, although I am partnered with another fish.  

Just  a few famous Pisces:

Jessica Biel, Daniel Craig, Steve Jobs, Queen Latifa, Rob Lowe, Eva Longoria, Shaquille O'Neal, Bruce Willis, Albert Einstein, Edgar Cayce, Glenn Close, Liza Minnelli, Liz Taylor, Patty Hearst, Jean Harlow, Drew Barrymore, Vanessa Williams, Paula Zahn, Chelsea Clinton, Erykah Badu, Cindy Crawford, Jasmine Guy, Justine Bateman, Prince Andrew, Margaux Hemingway, Peter Fonda, Pierre Renoir( luv his art!!!), Nicolaus Copernicus, Mario Andretti, Dr. Suess, Jon Bon Jovi, Alexander G. Bell, Nat King Cole,

And if we look even further in history, we are greeted with even more amazing Pisces.  

Just watched this movie, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. Now if that isn't a Pisces...lol.  Loved this movie, the colors, the vibes, the message.  Now I have another movie to add to the list that helps me to feel good for being such a lil odd ball.  Along with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...lol,...the dreamers that dream.  Hold your head up, beloved fishy, for we are many.

Safe Journey

Nilabimini

Post by Nilabimini » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:29 pm

Thank you Crow. What you say is true, I do enjoy my emotional self and I'm understanding that it doesn't always make sense to others....and I can't always explain it to them. But you are right in saying that trying to suppress those aspects about one's fishy self would be denying them the ability to shine as who they really are.....thank you for sharing!
I feel more like I did when I came in here than I do now.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:00 pm

As another pisces, I can relate.  I agree that it's all about balance.  One thing you need to learn to do is close off your more psychic side so that you aren't absorbing everyone's emotions all around you.  The way to do this is to focus on what YOU are feeling, not what others around you are feeling.  You can also imagine yourself in a protective, loving bubble that only good and positive energy can get through.  Then, when you want to know what someone else is feeling, you can.  But, the constant bombardment of other people's energies is very draining.  So, don't let them suck you dry.

Another very important thing to remember is that pisces is the sign of the fish.  Most people think that means the quiet little goldfish.  A fish can also be a shark.  Develop your "strong" fish attributes.  They are there.  A fish doesn't have to be at the mercy of all the other bigger fish in the ocean.  A fish can be a very strong swimmer, agile at getting away from things it doesn't like, and a strong fighter.  Be a baracuda every once in a while, especially when you are being attacked and someone thinks they can have you for their dinner.  Lots of prey fish out there.  Don't let them bully you.  Be a big fish...a whale, maybe, or a dolphin.

taraprincess

Re: Somedays I love being a Pisces other days I hate it.

Post by taraprincess » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:51 pm

Nilabimini wrote::smt010  The emotional swings I have are incredible at times.....being around large groups of people can be very exhausting at times because I feel like a little sponge that soaks up all of the feelings of those around me. Whenever I have free time, I usually spend it "recharging my batteries", and trying to Zen out of everything I have absorbed from others. I tend to be too trusting of others, which often leaves me feeling a bit naive....not too mention a constant drift off to my own world of daydreaming fantasy to escape the everyday rat race. Too often I would rather live in a nonrealistic dream than modern day reality.  But at the same time, I could never imagine not having the abundance of creativity, intuition and empathy that I am filled with from being a Pisces......does anyone else out there ever feel this way??

I guess I'm looking for reassurance because no one in my life shares the same Sun Sign as I. My father and my boyfriend are both Aries (which are both Very had to deal with at times!) my mother is a Taurus, but her Moon Sign is Pisces, so we share a few common bonds, and a lot of my friends are Virgos, Leos,  and Aquarians.........so is there anyone who knows how I feel? :smt017
i know exactly how u feel sweetie its the same with me alot of mood swings and id rather be in my dream world then reality and i am very trusting and intuitive and alot of people misunderstand they think im bi-polar lol but im not i just go thru different moods.....and i am very sensitive and get along with everyone...i make alot of friends im very social and i have a sense of humor....but i like being a pisces we are very psychic and we have great imaginations and are very gd people and we are known to have beautiful eyes and very magnetic so we got lots of gd qualities...i have unusual eyes big green blue eyes...but all in all pisces people are great....much love and huggies :smt007

DEMONICA842

Post by DEMONICA842 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:39 am

LOL  I CAN RELATE TO EVERYTHING YOU SAID ....... MAYBE THATS CUZ I'M ALSO A PISCES.... I TOO LOVE BEING A PISCES AT TIMES AND THERE ARE TIMES WHEN I HATE BEING A PISCES WITH A PASSION lol

The mood swings are horrible.... and its not even predictable at times.... I think the random mood swings are due to the fact that we pisces take a lot of crap from everyone from time to time....here and there... from .... one person.. ... sometimes from everyone.... there comes a point where any little thing can just trigger you to just feel all bipoloar status going from one mood to a another to a ridiculous extent...... Sometimes things are already surfacing and we just dont know it till they just spill out completely when even the most insignificant thing happens ... it feels like its all over lol

ANOTHER THING I CAN RELATE WITH... IS NO ONE ELSE SHARING MY SIGN.... therefore not one understands me..... Not to be dramatic or anything.... they just are indifferent as to how i feel or what I have to say .... maybe that's due to the fact that not all signs are considerate , understanding or carrying lol Mostly just water signs such as other pisces, scorpios , and cancer signs.....

I have a friend that is a cancer sign we get along so great .... i feel like she's the first person to understand me completely even when I dont say anything we can like read each others minds.......

Aries.... .... Well they are cool outgoing people and their spunky but...... WHen it comes to feelings ... forget it.... lol ..... They are careless when it comes to emotions and sensitivity and have a tendency to be selfish and only care to a certain extent about other peoples feeling or what they have to say... ... that's my opinion im basing that on the aries people in my life lol...

You need to find another person thats a water sign to be able to relate to you emotionally...... everyone else is..... cool but they wont understand lol

anyway thats my opinion and just letting you know.... I KNOW WHAT YOU ABOUT THE WHOLE MOOD SWING THING.... AS A MATTER OF FACT IM HAVING ONE OF THOSE MOMENTS RIGHT NOW LOL
VERONICA

Return to “Pisces - February 19 - March 20”