The Pisces Foot

Meet people born under Pisces here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nilabimini

The Pisces Foot

Post by Nilabimini » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:22 pm

I've read that Pisces' erogenous zone is the feet. Don't get me wrong, a good foot massage is fantastic, but it's not my most treasured area of stimulation....are the feet really that important?
I feel more like I did when I came in here than I do now.

Crow

Post by Crow » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:38 pm

The presure points on the feet rule other areas of your body. Bad shoes can cause pain in the knees, back, etc.  So I thinks it is important to take care of our feet.  Peppermint Foot Lotion, wow, good stuff.  Not sure if it was talking about stimulation areas where Pisces rules.  Cause I would agree feet rubs do not do it for me eighter. lol. Thanks for sharing.

pisces316

Post by pisces316 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:45 am

It's totally true. As a teenager I'd always roll an ankle or fall the wrong way on my feet. It's so weird how we can read something that describes us so well.

CassandraOh

Post by CassandraOh » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:06 am

I honestly wouldn't know, although i am a Pisces, i also was born with spinabifida and have no sensation in my feet. So that part for me is completely moot. Although i am curious about this.

hthrshorty

Post by hthrshorty » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:52 pm

My feet are very senstive when they hurt they hurt...i love to have my feet massages it's very relaxing for me.

Emelita

Post by Emelita » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:28 pm

I know only one thing that feet is my weekest place of body, because very often i feel them cold :)
All dreams comes true

LexLuv101

Post by LexLuv101 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:18 am

It is in no way my most errogenous zone. I've always had more problems with my feet though, which I've read can be an issue with pisces.

elevenat11

Post by elevenat11 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:02 am

pisces316 wrote:It's totally true. As a teenager I'd always roll an ankle or fall the wrong way on my feet. It's so weird how we can read something that describes us so well.
Hey, I've been doing that for years, since I was a little kid !  With both ankles.  It hurts and it's annoying !  I felt your pain, I really did.

Now, every once in awhile, my feet will just hurt - and it's not due to bad shoes because I get really good ones, fitted at a good shoe store.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle".

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:38 pm

Actually healthwise pisces rules --
Feet, Blood disorders. Watch food poisoning. Glandular imbalance. Chronic bronchitis. Respiratory trouble. Will tend to worry and to develop imaginary ailments. Weight gain, sometimes allergic to medically administered drugs. Needs to be aware of tendency towards negative escapism.

Also it's rather common for people with Neptune in the first house to have problems with feet and walking especially in infantsy.

Angel Ariel

Post by Angel Ariel » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:48 pm

It's kind of random to see a Taurus up here, lol

the only think odd about my feet is how big they grow....every year until i was 12 they grew a shoe size, so now i wear a size 12
If you ever feel like you have to ignore someone, or avoid someone, or hide something, there is usually something wrong.

Return to “Pisces - February 19 - March 20”