Manipulation

Meet people born under Pisces here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fantasy

Manipulation

Post by fantasy » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:31 pm

Ok, so i'm not much of a zodiac information tuned person. I have a few things to say and a few questions to ask and a request.

Firstly:
i'm a pisces male born march 14th 1990. I notice my self through the years manipulating my way through emotional situations, well... I havn't ever noticed it until my bestfriend mistakenly blurted it out. He said he never wanted to ever let me know how manipulative i could really be.

He said sometimes he wonders the stuff i could really accomplish by manipulating.

After thinking back, i was so shocked to discover how many people i've manipulated in my life, and the things i've gotton through manipulation.

I was talking to my girlfriend on the phone and she was mad at me saying she wasn't going to come over, blah blh blahhh. So i said, ok well i want to go downtown and buy a few things (JUST TO SEE WHAT SHE WOULD SAY) and shes like... NO you can't always spend money, u suck at keeping it. I'm like HA now i know you're coming over.

THIS  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i never notice my self doing it. i'm sitting here thinking.. WOW, this is who i am? i felt really disgusted in my self but i can't help doing it..

why i'm i like this?
does it have anything to do with being a pisces?
can anyone tell me my traits?

i was born at 8am on march 14th 1990. my name is Alexander Zareski.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:35 pm

Manipulation comes in all forms and shapes, but all the water signs are very capable of doing this kinda thing, in particular scorpio has A level in it.  Or it could be that you have planets in 8th house of scorpio to. It's very hard without seeing your natal chart.

If you want a reading you need to be asking it in correct forum, ie: Western Reading forum or asking general questions in Western forum. But if at all possible it is important to post your chart pref from astro dot com, which is of course free  :smt003

Arcana

Post by Arcana » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:42 am

I’ve noticed this in Pisces actually. Heck. I have a cancer moon and I notice this in myself! Well my take on this is that manipulation ensues because of the tendency to be so non confrontational.
Chances are, it’s hard for you to be up front. Thing is, when Pisces really wants something (even though they can change their minds a lot) it becomes a huge must at least in the moment.  (At least the ones I interact with have this... could be wrong.) But then again we all do things to get what we want though our methods might be different. Some zodiac signs have a tendency towards demanding and some are more subtle.
In any case...  object of desire +non confrontational = sneaky tendencies
But a lot of your fellow Pisceans don’t realize as to what extent they can be sneaky. A lot of it is done in innocent obliviousness. So don’t be too hard on yourself! Now that you’re more aware of this trait you can try to better resolve situations. PLEASE realize that this can be a very positive trait. How many times have you wiggled your way out of sticky situations that would have otherwise resulted in a WHOLE lot of trouble/needless or hurtful confrontation?
What seems like a curse can turn out to be a gift. You just need to be more aware of when and how to use your skills. Tis all.

Trust me on this. Cancer is strong in my natal chart and I absolutely love the fact that I can often get what I want without having to get testy. However, I really do feel guilty when I use my skills in a harmful and unjustifiable way. It not only harms others but it can also bring me a lot of pain in the long run.

Return to “Pisces - February 19 - March 20”