Best Piscean Compatibilty

Meet people born under Pisces here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Elgina

Best Piscean Compatibilty

Post by Elgina » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:17 am

Which are the best Pisces Partner Compatibility zodiac signs. I have heard that Pisces females most of the time fall with the unsuitable partners. Then which are the right marriage partners for a Pisces Female.

Crow

Post by Crow » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:30 am

The best way to find out is through an Astrological Chart.  They Taurus is a good sign for Pisces but my marriage only lasted 7 years.  When I did my chart for the pair of us it showed us as being a poor match.  My current partner is a Pisces.  When I did our chart it showed us to be a very good match.  So I think it all depends on the charts of the individual.  I'm partial to Pisces though.;)  

Pisces are known to get along with Scorpio, Cancer, Pisces, And Taurus. Just off the top of my nogging. I may be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time. lol

Safe Journey
I drempt that I was one of a million pieces only to find myself whole in everything I looked at. Only to re-shatter the memory.

Crow

Post by Crow » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:43 am

Forgot to add that environment and other issues play into the picture when it comes to finding a Pisces Partner.  Ex: Religion, Political, Life Goals, Etc.  

Safe Journey

astro.com -To check chart compatabilities for free
I drempt that I was one of a million pieces only to find myself whole in everything I looked at. Only to re-shatter the memory.

AriesJupiter

Post by AriesJupiter » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:35 am

Well surely Capricorn is compatible with Pisces too. All earth and water belong together.
I have my Venus in Pisces, and I am really attracted to Virgo Venus or other Virgo planets. I have also seen a Pisces girl who just could NOT leave a Virgo man, even though they fought. So, I think Virgo is magnetic attraction, but can be difficult. It might work though, if you really work at it and try (from both sides).
Really, you have to take the whole chart into consideration though.
If you post your chart, I'd be happy to give my feedback on the best "sign" (based off your Moon, Venus, Mars, etc.)  :)

Elgina

Thanks to all for your helpful response

Post by Elgina » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:04 am

I m quite pleased.. thanks to all. I am only referring to Sun Sign Astrology... But, I have to learn a bit about Vedic Astrology too I guess..I am going in the right direction but, a bit confused as well.

Anyways Thanks a lot

FairyQueen

Piscean whimsicality

Post by FairyQueen » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:22 am

Me being a Piscean I am very whimsical and moody . My mood swings within a blink of eyes. I am sometimes angry with myself but can't help it.

Can You please let me know whether I am destined to be moody or I can control it in some way.

Waiting for a reply.

FairyQueen

Piscean- ideal match

Post by FairyQueen » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:22 am

I am a Pisces as I told before. My birth day is26th Feb 1985. can you tell me who will be my ideal match? can it be a Scorpio? or some other zodiac

eager to know the answer.

Elgina

I love a virgo guy

Post by Elgina » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:56 pm

What will happen?

I m immensely in love with a typical Virgo Guy. Can plz somebody help.

FairyQueen

reply back

Post by FairyQueen » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:52 am

Amen to Lgina's wish. Waiting for a virgo or scorpion to enlighten the path to ideal love and companionship.

Elgina

Thanks

Post by Elgina » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:37 am

Thanks for your blessings..

Though I know the ideal match fore a Pisces is with the other water signs like Cancer and Scorpio.

Anyway thanks once again

FairyQueen

reply back

Post by FairyQueen » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:55 am

love to hear that pisces and scorpio can make a good couple. Thanks for your concern.

But I have a cancerian friend who is shrewd and dishonest to some extent but emotional at heart, can you tell me can she be a friend of Piscean.

Elgina

Post by Elgina » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:07 am

Cancerian are generally shrewd especially girls. When a cancerian girl talks a piscean can't stand it for long.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:44 am

agreed that cancerians are shrewd. but, it needs mettle to be shrewd.  I've known pisceans trying the same tricks. but, they are not so good at it, fortunately. by the way, cancerians are typically known as introverts. they don't talk much or for long.
I'm weird

FairyQueen

continued

Post by FairyQueen » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:00 pm

Thanks for your most unusual and bias opinion of the millennium.

Waiting for more comic relief.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:45 am

biased?  umm, not really. or again, you are biased some way or the other when you have an opinion based on experience. you say sun is the source of all energies. are you biased in favor of the sun and against all other stars?

opinions are relative.  opinions about one's bias is also relative. what appears bias to you seems rational to me. and, what I think to be rational gives you comic relief. sounds dramatic?
I'm weird

Return to “Pisces - February 19 - March 20”