Pisces Compatibilities

Meet people born under Pisces here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

racheal vaz

Pisces Compatibilities

Post by racheal vaz » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:10 am

hi there,
my first post   :smt003
found something to share with all of u!!

PISCES is most compatible with: CAPRICORN and TAURUS

PISCES is fairly compatible with:CANCER, SCORPIO and VIRGO

PISCES is least compatible with:ARIES, AQUARIUS, GEMINI and SAGITTARIUS

nisha

Post by nisha » Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:07 pm

hello,
just came by this post... do post more stuff like this one :smt003

firebirdtx29

Post by firebirdtx29 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:46 am

Pisces and Virgo dont mix!
Just my opinion..
KK

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:32 am

Well do remember that nothing is impossible.

nancyb3524

Post by nancyb3524 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:47 pm

What about to pisces?

IBelieve

soulmates and zodiac signs

Post by IBelieve » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:22 am

I have to agree to an extent the sign you were born under has a great deal to do with who you are compatable with. My only confusion is that I was in love with a young man many years ago who was an aquarius. The only reason I left him was is that he was going to further his education and my biological clock was ticking, probably the most unselfish, or close to it act I have ever done as I wanted to marry him. Doing this would have put all his dreams at a standstill because I wanted children right away. I'm older now and of course know better. Some wisdom with age should be a natural thing, right? When I was 31 I married an aquarius. He was all I ever wanted in a mate. It was like cupid hit me and there was no turning back. We are recently divorced and had many trials and errors in our marriage. It was definately love/hate relationship after the 3rd year. After 15 years, we ended it and I feel so fortunate now. Not because I'm single, but because I am seeing a side of him that I didn't even know that he had. We may have been a lousy married couple, but as stricktly friends with our own places to live in, we look foward to going out, bumming around together, sharing what we have learned. This could not have worked in our marriage as I was too jealous and he was too possesive. So some signs may be good for friendship and some for marriage as I see it.
TaTa Till next Time...IBelieve

priestess12

Post by priestess12 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:28 am

Hmmm........ well I'm a pisces and I'm highly compatible with cancer's and scorpio's. I also find that libra's are quite to my liking but I'm sure that has more to do with other aspects of my birth chart than my sun sign. It's all really dependent on the entire birth chart as to who you are going to be compatible with. Normally I would not work well with a gemini man but I did at one point in my life. It was other aspects of our charts that made for the high level of compatibility.

anne_toinnette

Better suited

Post by anne_toinnette » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:09 am

Actually, Pisces are better suited to Scorpio, Cancer and Pisces, the other Water signs. Is possible with a Capricorn if they can find the time for you.

I married an Aquarius and also divorced him too, lol. Very different person once the papers are signed. I found better relationships with Scorpio and Pisces myself, just wrong time in our lives, which sucks. But will find me another. :smt003

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:44 am

Whoa, it seems Aquarian's seem to be taking a beating here. LOL.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:19 pm

lol Vishwas....i know u will tak i in ur stride.. after all aquarians arent that bad rt:))

ihaveSunshine

Married one too!! (Aquarius)

Post by ihaveSunshine » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:40 am

:smt061 So, tell me more of these relationships with Aquarius Husbands.  I married one about 2 years ago.  Just Curiouse I guess!

Muriel Patrisha

Post by Muriel Patrisha » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:11 am

Pisces sun and Scorpio moon. I have never got along with virgo, they exhibit all my negative traits, but I love Scorpio, Cancer (both water) and Taurus.

Muriel
My life is richer for having you in it!
May love, Light & Peace be with you always,
Muriel

angelmama

TAKES MORE THAN A SIGN

Post by angelmama » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:24 pm

There is more to a person than their horoscope sign, and just because 2 people are of a certain sign does not automatically mean they will or will not be compatible. For example, I am a cancer with some very strong cancer traits and some traits I do not have,  and I get along extremely well with Aries whom I am not supposed to. I think it depends to a degree on our life experiences and other inherited traits or strengths. I have a pisces friend who is not dreamy, wish washy or easily led. I married a gemini I am supposed to be a good match with, but yet we are divorced because we drove each other nuts.
Love, Light and many Blessings

bree-baby

Post by bree-baby » Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:03 pm

My first marriage was to a sagittarius DISASTER, my second was to a gemini who was a two faced, cheating liar...HUGE DISASTER.

This husband seems to be a soulmate. He is a Libra. My mom and brother are Libras too. In general they drive me insane (as does my husband at times). This one is my "keeper" husband. We are so compatable in so many ways.

Bottom line is that I think astrology has some bearing as far as compatability, but it is also how the person was raised, common values, etc. He is a genuinely good person even if he does drive me a little batty at times. I am much more of a free spirit, yet very opinionated....makes no sense!

Sabisha

Post by Sabisha » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:48 pm

Actually, Pisces are better suited to Scorpio, Cancer and Pisces, the other Water signs. Is possible with a Capricorn if they can find the time for you.

I am a Pisces and was married to Pisces . This union is not a good idea, believe me. Great in the bedroom, disaster in the real world.

Return to “Pisces - February 19 - March 20”