Pisces Compatibilities

Meet people born under Pisces here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

silverlady

Pisces and love - Not very lucky in love

Post by silverlady » Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:41 am

As I just read in a very interesting post - Piscians are shapeshifters, we tend to be what we need to be at the moment. We tend to fall for those that buy our image at the time, with little concern that as Piscians, we cannot maintain one image very long. Being 1/2 Native American, I tend to the follow the native side of the fish and that is the couger. Cougers like some very special fish, can be cuddly, loving, protective, the all around great partner - but betray us, we attack. Like to shark and the couger, we become the evil of evil.

Virgo is the best match for us. They are gental, loving and do not take us at face value. They look deep and long before comitting.

We are considers great listens, and we are great at listen to everyone else's issue. But how many times have you been asked: "what's wrong" and as a Piscian you always say "nothing -everything is fine". We do not let people in very easliy. We are hurt deaply when betrayed and as the couger, it is easier to stay in our den and watch the world than become a part of  it.

Looking forward to checking in on this forum.
Rev. D'Lana Raven
Witchway.info
Bright Blessing to All

indreams

love my aries

Post by indreams » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:15 am

I've been in a relationship with an aries for over 17 years and we love each other dearly....I plan on growing with this man!!! I think any sign can survive a relationship with any sign as long as you are willing to be part of the relationship. Being a pisces I do tend to drift back into "my world" at times but all it takes is a loving hug from my aries to bring me back...thanks for letting me chat!!

Namaste

angelmama

PISCES MEN ARE WONDERFUL!!

Post by angelmama » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:19 am

I have had a friendship develop with a pisces male..one of the most wonderful men I have ever known. I love everything about him, and are hoping our friendship will develop or progress into something more, regardless of the age difference...he is younger than I by 4 or 5 years. Our only dilemma might be he might want someone to have a child with and I am pass that, even though he gives no indication he wants children.

TL :smt008
Love, Light and many Blessings

sk33t9392

Post by sk33t9392 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:32 pm

Yeah....virgo

My 'best friend' was a virgo.  Thing is, they were born on the opposite side of the calendar and are EXACTLY the opposite of a pisces.  They want fast action, to be in charge, for things to be perfect. Pisces don't mind relaxing, thinking things over, letting someone else decide what's best to let happen, and they don't mind an imperfection or two as long as its not a complete wreck of havoc.

Honestly, we're no longer friends...I don't like controlling people and being mindless lol
It's not quite fair to try to say your opinion and the other saying, "I'm in charge" but in a more subtle way.

angelmama

PISCES

Post by angelmama » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:14 pm

Controlling and mindless,,,,,hmm add abusive to that and you have my ex, who is a gemini :)

Stacers

Post by Stacers » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:27 pm

to me it depends on the chart but when it comes to just signs. i think earth signs are the best. scorpio and cancer are alright. Ive went out with 4 Taurus's (whew) and one of my good friendds is a Virgo. a caprricorn was actually TOO in love with me and theyre mostly holding you so tight you cant breathe JEEZE! so no capricorns. my chart is mostly capricorn and the rest is aquaruis and cancer. Im really attracted to Gemini's, Taurus's, and Virgo's. 15 of my friends are geminis-whew dont invite them to a party. and my best friend and my favorite cousin or the cousin i get alolng best with is a Gemini. i have gemini in my 5th and 6th house, but falling in love Taurus is my favorite sign. I cant stand Pisces lol theyre too emotional and they ask a lot of questions, it gets tiring....i cant get my mind off of 2 taurus's now....its really frustrating, theyre both too romantic and fun.. i guess ill just take BOTH! :D

angelmama

Post by angelmama » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:36 pm

I think it depends on yourself and your personality as far as whom you are drawn to. I was married to a Gemini for 14 years and cannot stand him. He is one of the cruelest and coldhearted people I know. I love Pisces people and Aries...there's just something about them, and they have the most charasmatic personalities.

Rev_Vesta

Compatibility......

Post by Rev_Vesta » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:29 am

Depends on where you are within the month... I am the 11th..... I was married to a cancer man, we were two vey totally different people, totally different interests, nothing in common actually drove a wedge between us..........
he was a party guy that never grew up...........I love to work (worked in a book store full of Spiritual Books- now work in a new Age Gift Store, crystals, incense, faeries, witches etc.......) meditate, chat online, read, sit quietly...
he  not really a into working in a job he liked, does not meditate, use computer of read or sit quietly....... he is full on, always on the go with his mates drinking, playing pool, listening to loud music........and thinking life is one great party.......
I really think it was just his background, they way he was brought up.......
I know opposites attract, but i think it can be stustained only for so long..........lol
all i know is my next partner must have similar interests to me travelling a Pagan Path and love life the way I do........
still looking lol.......
Love and Light,
Namaste
Rev_Vesta........

yorkmike

compatability

Post by yorkmike » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:54 am

I have found many versions of who is compatable with who and to tell the truth I find all very confusing as I have met people who are supposed to be compatible with me and those who are not and many times this idea has proven wrong. Can some one tell me why. my explanation is that other factors must come into effect as well as star signs to find true compatability before the propoer overall picture can be achieved.

soulsearch

Post by soulsearch » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:39 pm

Somehow I have never ever clicked with a Virgo !!!

appletonshawn

Pisces compatibility

Post by appletonshawn » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:35 pm

Virgo is Pisces opposite sign.  Everyone should embrace the qualities in their opposite sign.

staciann

Ive been with virgos...

Post by staciann » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:45 am

I was in a 7 yr relationship and a 3 yr relationship with Virgos... lets just say the pisces ((me)) stuck around too long!  I really was frustrated with them in the first year being that they did not appreciate anything I did.  They also had a habit of thinking the video games were more important then family or love.  Did I fail to mention the communcation?  WHEN we did talk they were always trying to out do me... their life was harder and rougher... they seen more or done more... very self centered.  They both were both very needy clingy.   Last but not least they were on mommas teet for 30 years to long!!    Ive tried dating pisces were too much alike...  Scorpio great people but once you have the stinger of them you may never heal....  Leos blah dont advise it unless you like to be controled and head games.  Im best friends and lovers with an Aries....  Great communication... he makes me laugh....  hes very giving and understanding.... but hes rather proud!

Silas

Compatability....

Post by Silas » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:42 am

This is interesting and scary at the same time....my current relationship is with a gemini and my previous was an aries....i don`t like to say it but some of the things i hear from my lady are word for word quotes from the other....is it possible for two different women, born under different signs, to experience the same fears and insecurities about committing to a relationship....????
Sol Invictus....

Emelita

Post by Emelita » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:33 pm

I think the compatibility must be done not by abstarct sun sign but by exactly birth dates of two people, because for example it is said that

PISCES is least compatible with:ARIES, AQUARIUS, GEMINI and SAGITTARIUS

But in my life Gemini are my best friends with mutually understanding. Maybe because my asscendent is lion, but i thing that blinf belief in abstarct compatibility can ruin nice relations :)
All dreams comes true

Guard385

Pisces compatability, or compatability in general

Post by Guard385 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:04 am

I have found many versions of who is compatable with who and to tell the truth I find all very confusing as I have met people who are supposed to be compatible with me and those who are not and many times this idea has proven wrong. Can some one tell me why. my explanation is that other factors must come into effect as well as star signs to find true compatability before the propoer overall picture can be achieved.
This person is on to something very important, yes we need to look much deeper as much as possible. Ultimately astrology is about 3 notches down (or up) on a ladder that contains about 10 notches, its deep but it only goes so far.

Certainly it is an extraordinary indicator about our personalities, our pre-dispositions, our compatabilities, romantic preferences, and our way of interpreting reality as it happens in every single experience.

First off, the starter of this thread whom also seems to have started all of the signs compatability threads has given us a very incomplete picture.

Astrological compatability at its most basic foundation is essentially a mathematical algorithm, its just mathematical. It's very simple

There are 7 "vibrational" levels, your relationship with another sign falls anywhere between 1 and 7.

The odd numbers 1, 3, and 5, (7 is actually excluded as it is opposition) are the favorable relationships, and the even numbers are the not-so-favorable relationships.

1-3-5 denote harmony, unobstructed flow, energized, understanding, and generally a favorable compatability.

2-4-6 are the more challenging, less easily understood type of relationships that require more work and mutual cooperation for a working flow of energy and for mutual benefit.

these are the relationships between Water and Earth, and between Air and Fire.

As it is obvious for anyone to see, the elements are powerful representations of life itself and the whole of existence which have their own qualities that are best understood through direct experience.

As anyone can see, the water and the earth (the denser elements) are the two that go together as they nurture each other through plants, river banks, trees, etc.

Air and fire are the less denser elements and they go together, air fuels fire and this is obvious to see especially when a wild fire sweeps through your neighborhood.

I personally liken this to the combination of nucleotides C-G and T-A in the DNA sequence, they always go together that way, but hey maybe its just an offhanded whim

So the sequence then follows like this

ARI  TAU  GEM  CAN  LEO  VIR  LIB  SCO  SAG  CAP  AQU  PIS

ARI  1      2      3       4      5     6      7      6      5      4      3       2

TAU  2     1      2      3       4      5     6      7      6      5      4      3      

GEM  3      2     1      2      3       4      5     6      7      6      5      4  

CAN  4      3     2       1      2      3       4      5     6      7      6      5    

LEO   5      4      3       2     1      2      3       4      5     6      7      6  

VIR   6      5      4      3       2      1      2      3       4      5     6      7  

LIB    7     6      5      4      3       2       1      2      3       4     5     6          

SCO   6     7      6      5      4      3       2     1      2      3       4      5  

SAG    5     6      7      6      5      4      3       2     1      2      3       4      

CAP     4     5      6      7      6      5      4      3       2     1      2       3  

AQU    3      4      5     6      7      6      5      4      3       2       1       2

PIS     2      3       4      5     6      7      6      5      4      3       2       1

I wonder if this is already completely obvious to people who post here...

anyways, if that looks confusing to anybody, trust me ITS NOT

its an all too simple equation for compatability based on the signs, the elements, and the qualities.

1 denotes CONJUNCTION, which is the same sign

7 denotes OPPOSITION, which is your 180 degree opposite, 6 months apart from your sign
with the SAME quality and the OPPOSITE element (water/earth) and (fire/air)

all of the numbers in between mean something specific, such as the square and the sextile. We all know about this right?

Well that's the basic thing to look to, and there are of course

many other components to take into consideration.

All you people mentioning your past or current relationships with a certain male or female sign, yes the gender definitely matters, but what about the moon sign? I am coming to understand that the moon sign is just as important as the sun sign.

What are the moon signs? What about the other frequency of elements in their chart?

What if they are a Cancer sun, with nothing but air and fire for the rest of their planets? Thay means they are hardly a Cancer at all, and that would explain a lot.

Also people talk about being born in certain quadrants of the month for your sign, (the first/second/third part of that month) that is supposed to make some kind of a difference yet I don't know a lot of those details.

And also look into the completely unique details that pertain to each story of each sign. Isn't Pisces supposed to somehow contain all of the previous 11 signs within them?

Personally I get along with everyone, I mean I see differences that I can somehow attribute to their Sun sign, (yet of course how often do we know what their moon sign is, which is working behind the scenes of their sun sign?) but for some reason I never feel like I need to extricate myself from one particular sign. But I also must say that I am still learning more and more about each sign with every new relationship, so after the years have passed, who knows how I might feel about signs X, Y, and Z. No way to tell really, but for the very most people I love people and get along with most.

Although choosing a romantic partner, honestly I admit I have preferences about the sign...but then again if they have stolen my heart and I have fallen hopelessly in love, then it probably won't matter.

It goes without saying, be VERY careful about your generalizations! For Gods sake!

In this thread alone I have read people swear against Pisces and Virgos being together while another is confident that they are the best match. What is the cause of such a glaring discrepency?

In my life I have seen every single sign be...

intelligent, super smart, super successful, physically attractive, creative, also decietful, inauthentic, selfish, addicted to something, unambitious, and destructive. All of them, these general characteristics are NOT specific to any one sign. But if you think I'm wrong please go ahead and argue the case, I would love to try to discuss this further.

Anywho,

If I had to adopt a single philosophy about astrological compatability it would be this:

I think ultimately ANY two signs can live happily together, but that doesn't mean you should ignore whatever challenges may be indicated by your chart. Life is full of challenges and we are meant to learn from each other, you can find meaning in the struggle.

Anyways, a lot of people have already come up with wonderful explanations and alternate perspectives for why things do or don't work with their partners.

Here are some other explanations:

1. Chinese astrology. I am an Ox, and it is considered to be completely insane to try to marry a Tiger person, that's what they say anyways.

2. Playing Card astrology.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/playingcar ... chart.html

TOTALLY different than Zodiacal astrology in soooo many ways, yet surprisingly they actually function together. Very surprisingly I coulnd't believe that they could work together, apparently they do.

and 3. A VERY important explanation for why things are going well or going terrible: the exaltation, detriment, dignified, and fall components

Basically: Exaltation and dignified = good

Detriment = Weak, bad

Fall = Weakest

check it out here:

http://supertarot.co.uk/astro/exult.htm

Moon in Scorpio - Mars in Cancer - Venus in Virgo = ouch..

I haven't spent too much time looking through the threads of this site, but I hope I am not reitterating the obvious here...boy would I feel stupid!

Peace

Return to “Pisces - February 19 - March 20”