Have I lost my Pisces (older guy) forever? I'm Gemini! 15 years age gap!

Meet people born under Pisces here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nathalie1

Have I lost my Pisces (older guy) forever? I'm Gemini! 15 years age gap!

Post by nathalie1 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:45 pm

He's Pisces and I'm Gemini. He's 15 years older.

I was 19 when I met him, doing my degree and working as a waitress. I was at work when he came in with a big group of guys on a stag do. I noticed he kept looking at me and smiling so I smiled back. He had the most beautiful eyes and a warm, kind smile. As they were all leaving he asked me if I would be out that night. I told him I couldn't as I was working late but he could come in the next day at work if he really wanted to see me. He said he would but I didn't read into it too much because they were all quite drunk. The next day I had completely forgot all about him but to my surpise he showed up with a friend. I chatted to them for a bit and then he took my number. Within a few hours he text me and we kept in constant touch over phone and text for the next. I realized that I was really starting to like this guy and had to meet him soon(unfortunately he lived 8 hours away from me). He was sweet, kind, funny, intelligent, witty, respectful, focused, had a really good job UNLIKE boys my age. I really could go on about how amazing this guy is. Only bad thing was that he was moving overseas in a few weeks but I really wnated to see him before he went.

So we finally decided to meet half way in this BEAUTIFUL, romantic city and stay the night (seperate rooms) because what would be the point of travelling so much and only seeing each other for a few hours. He arranged everything and was such a gentleman. He told me even before I got there that he didn't want me to feel pressurized so I could go back anytime I felt like and that if i wanted to keep the relatonship strictly platonic he would be ok with it. When I got there I was so nervous but he make so much effort to make me feel at ease. He was so kind and caring, no other guys ever looked after me so much, truly the best date I've been on. I really started enjoying myself with him and really REALLY started to like him. Later on we did kiss, it was so amazing! The next day when it was time to go we were both quite upset as we didn't want our time together to end, but we promised each other we would keep in touch. All I could think about on the way back was how PERFECT this guy was, what an AMAZING time I'd had and how refreshing it was to be with a mature guy ho was a perfect gentelman.

Anyway, he moved due to his job but we still kept in regular touch. We didnt really talk about a relationship as it was obviously too soon and it would be impossible anyway with the distance issue. I then started dating this jerk (my age) who used to treat me like crap. I fell into a deep depression and I guess my way of coping was going out drinking and hooking up with more jerks (not a mature way to deal with things I now realize). All this drama naturally came up with the older guy. At first he was very sweet and supportive ( he even said he'll fly me out to see him) then few months later went a bit funny with me saying he was jealous that I was with other guys and that it bothered him. All this time that we were talking I knew he liked me a lot and I can now understand his frustration with how immature i behaved. I noticed he seemed to lose interest and then it got to the point that contact between us just stopped.

Its been more than a couple of years and we haven't been in touch but I've been thinking a lot about him recently. All I can think of is how PERFECT he was and I really regret the way I handleded things. I just get the feeling that he was put off by my behaviour massively and now hates me. I really want to contact him and towards the end of when we stopped taking I did make the effort once or twice ut he didn't seem too keen, thats why I'm a bit apprehensive.

What are your thoughts on this situation? Should I? Should I not! How should I go about things? Do you think we seem right for each other? Could we ever work out?

Return to “Pisces - February 19 - March 20”