Alcohoroscope - Pisces

Meet people born under Pisces here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Dj I.C.U.

Alcohoroscope - Pisces

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Tue May 16, 2006 9:53 pm

If you're a Pisces, you've probably already heard that you share a sign--and an addictive personality--with Liz Taylor, Liza Minelli and Kurt Cobain. Not only do Pisces like to lose themselves in the dreamy, out-there feeling that only hooch can give, but they build up a mighty tolerance fast. Who needs an expensive date like that? On the other hand, they're fabulously enchanting partners, whether in conversation or in crime. With the right Pisces, you can start out sharing a pitcher of margaritas and wind up in bed together for days.  The phrase "addictive personality" can be read two ways, you know.

blackrose435

Post by blackrose435 » Mon May 21, 2007 8:40 pm

aaesf
Last edited by blackrose435 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

bree-baby

Post by bree-baby » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:50 pm

Is this why I am so very fond of martinis and beer?
I smoked for years, but had absolutely no problem giving those things up...they made me smell icky.

blackrose435

Post by blackrose435 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:07 pm

yes i left all my bad habits behind without any problems...
a little scary haha

StaciBabie

yea...

Post by StaciBabie » Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:31 am

Yeah, I can see how this is true...  Therapists have been telling me this for years, LMAO.  It's not just for alcohol and drugs though.   Emotionally addicted to people places things, nouns in general...

Stacers

Post by Stacers » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:02 pm

my friend has piscses in his rising sign and he OD on coke i think but got his life together again :)

Emelita

Post by Emelita » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:35 pm

I never had any addiction...
All dreams comes true

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:06 pm

The Sun Sign of Pisces has no more tendency to addiction than any other Sun Sign in the Zodiac.  Be careful of these sweeping generalizations about an entire Sun Sign, especially the negative and demeaning generalizations. To imply that all Pisces are prone to addictions, in my opinion, is degrading and insulting to the Pisces in the world. The tendency to addictions comes from certain placements and aspects in the natal chart, and can be found in any sign of the Zodiac.

Where this misinformation comes from is that addictions and the Sun Sign Pisces are ruled by Neptune (and everyone has a Neptune in their chart as well as Pisces in their chart).  But, Neptune also rules angels and spiritual healing.  Neptune also rules all music and musicians, but all Pisces are not musicians anymore than all Pisces have a tendency to addictions.  Neptune also rules all makeup artists and mermaids...and all Pisces are not makeup artists or a mermaid!  LOL!  

The entire chart must be interpreted before anyone could say that someone is prone to addictions.  So, please don't carry this piece of misinformation any further!

If you are interested in the placements that show addictions, I would recommend Dr. Mitchell Gibson's excellent research into this subject.  Dr. Mitchell is an astrologer and a M.D. who has done wonderful research about the placements that really make someone prone to addictions (and it has nothing to do with only the Sun Sign).

oslofish

yep...easily get addicted

Post by oslofish » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:37 pm

I easily get addicted and obsessed with things. Food, drinks, people, games...But find it very easy to give it up again though. Quit smoking cold turkey without any problems at all.

angelite

Post by angelite » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:04 am

I have an extremely addictive personality!I'm a such a piscean! :)

Return to “Pisces - February 19 - March 20”