Sexual Astrology - Tiger

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Sexual Astrology - Tiger

Post by Abhishek » Mon May 16, 2005 1:54 pm

Metal Tiger: 1950, 2010
Water Tiger: 1902, 1962
Wood Tiger: 1914, 1974
Fire Tiger: 1926, 1986
Earth Tiger: 1938, 1998

Best sex: HORSE and DOG

Worst nightmare: MONKEY

TIGER: The Tiger is a passionate and sexy partner. The Tiger also gets bored easily and detests the mundane and the ordinary. You are the perfect embodiment of power and passion. This sign loves flirting with the dangerous side of life. The Tiger's desire for adventure is infinite and his or her love of life is forever contagious. A natural born leader, you amaze others with your rebellious and unpredictable ways. Follow your ambitions and be in control of your destiny. The Tiger will give 100% to every endeavor and will never be considered lazy. Hard working and tremendously passionate by nature, the Tiger needs to watch out for mood swings and avoid a tendency to be overly sensitive. Deep down, you are a true romantic who is playful, sentimental and never intimidated by challenge. You will always satisfy your lover sexually and many people consider you a legendary lover once the romance has ended.

Famous Tiger People: Ho Chih Minh,Princess Anne, General Charles de Gaulle, Charles Lindbergh, Beethoven, Queen Beatrix, King Juan Carlos I, Jonas Salk, Queen Elizabeth

Similarity to western sign : AQUARIUS
Hours ruled by the Tiger : 3 AM - 5 AM
Season and month : Winter - February
Point of the compass : East - Northeast
Mentality : Positive

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:06 pm

I'm capricorn but this western sign is Aquarius. I'm so confused! lol

Blktygress

Post by Blktygress » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:29 pm

It's not saying that Tigers have to be Aquarius. It's just the sign it is associated with. I'm a Gemini/ Tiger.

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:22 pm

Ahaaaa.. Ok thanks, lol.

Blktygress

Post by Blktygress » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:17 am

:smt003

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”