The Goat

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sambogakaya

Post by sambogakaya » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:56 am

aelis2004 wrote:A nice fire goat here! :smt003 :smt006

fire sheep---- as with most fire types fire sheep are attractive and appealing people. the double-fire elements heighten thier crativity and intuition. therefore, the fire sheep is usually more couragous then others and yet still dependent at times. they know how to emphasize thier strength and disguise their weakness(what weakness???)well. this type of sheep is very intelligent and like most sheep very artistic sheep are never that good at managing thier money and fire sheep top them all on this one the fire sheep desire to live a lavish life and want to indulge themselves in luxery. on the negative side fire sheep have teh tendency to be reckless and often act before they have the chance to think clearly.

THE BOOK SAID IT NOT ME :smt003

Firefly

Fire Horse

Post by Firefly » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:47 am

Hi everyone
Im a Leo/fire horse... try that for a combination - My partner is a Capricorn/Rat... ahhhh help. My daughter is an Aries/dragon god love her and son a picies/sheep the poor wee boy... :)
can anyone tell me where our strengths and weaknesses would work best?
Thanks
Firefly

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:48 am

sambogakaya wrote:fire sheep---- as with most fire types fire sheep are attractive and appealing people. the double-fire elements heighten thier crativity and intuition. therefore, the fire sheep is usually more couragous then others and yet still dependent at times. they know how to emphasize thier strength and disguise their weakness(what weakness???)well. this type of sheep is very intelligent and like most sheep very artistic sheep are never that good at managing thier money and fire sheep top them all on this one the fire sheep desire to live a lavish life and want to indulge themselves in luxery. on the negative side fire sheep have teh tendency to be reckless and often act before they have the chance to think clearly.

THE BOOK SAID IT NOT ME :smt003
That was very interesting! Thanks a bunch! :smt002

sambogakaya

Re: Fire Horse

Post by sambogakaya » Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:23 pm

Firefly wrote:Hi everyone
Im a Leo/fire horse... try that for a combination - My partner is a Capricorn/Rat... ahhhh help. My daughter is an Aries/dragon god love her and son a picies/sheep the poor wee boy... :)
can anyone tell me where our strengths and weaknesses would work best?
Thanks
Firefly

hey i'll give some info hehe :smt003
ok fire horse info---the double-fire element multiplirs all the good and bad in horse's qualities. in ancient times the chinese considered people born under the sign of fire horse as either advantageous or disastrous. some women even tried to avoid giving birth during the year of the fire horse(OUCH HARSH..) but the truth is that fire horses are exceptional people and are usually extremely passionate and easily excited. this is a person with super intelligence and energy. although resistant to authority the are hot-blooded and guided by great ideas. the fire horse mat choose to have serveral professions and travel all over teh world. the fire horse is constantly seeking thrills and adventures and is capable of great success or dismal failure.

ok horse with rat....NO NO NO-RUN AWAY NOOOWWW!!!
being 6 yrs apart from the horse the rat is the conflicted opposite of the horse. it goes with out saying that these two are not only incompatible but they'd better stay away from each other. the self centered horse can't understand the kind sentimental rat.although they thought opposites attract this fact is they see thinkgs in a totallly different perspective and eventually the rat will be craving securitiry but the impatient and moody horse just can't settle down. till the end the rat is most likely to be mistreated and suffer in this relationship.

ok the book said that but honestly if you two are happy together pay NO MIND AT ALLL!!!!

ok now hmmm some info you might find interesting on you younguns :smt002

honestly if you give me your e-mail i'll type up everything in the book for ya no problemo....

dragon
5 possitive characteristics (theres a bunch more im just gunna type a few though)
courageous
enthusiastic
faithful
generous
intelligent
5 negitive characteristics
arrogent
defensive
emotional
impatient
short-tempered

sheep i typed a bunch about the sheep earlier if you just look back on to earlier in the thread you will see a bunch :smt003
oh!!! and if you could give me years on when they were born I could give you TONS more info!!! :smt003

Firefly

Post by Firefly » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:00 am

Hi sambogakaya

Thank you so much for all this info :smt002

I knew about the impact of the firehorse in that year and the chinese women choosing abortion over having one of these children - lucky my mum isnt chinese eh :smt003

Have to say the partnership has some very rocky slopes but has survived for nearly 5 years - he always tells me that he is at the bottom of my list!!

Just looking back on some of your posts i think my son is a goat... anyhow here are every ones birthdays

Me: 7/8/1966
Partner 27/12/1960
Daughter 3/4/1988
Son 24/2/1991

you could message me privatly or on golden@globe.net.nz

thanks a bunch
Firefly

FloridaLightWorker

Water Goat here!

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:07 pm

In the USA for some reason they have a lot written for 'sheep' instead of 'goats'.
Did we get lost in translation? Like the 'Bible'? *laughing* So now I have 'horns'. . . It suits me!
Ha-Ha-ha!

The description of the goat fits me to a Tee. . .
And a Water Goat at that. I have NO water in my Astrology Chart, mostly fire.
So maybe this water goat is a form of 'balance'. . .

'In the Light' . . . Linda :smt050

Gillian

Water Goat here

Post by Gillian » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:08 am

Here too, and only a couple of months behind you.
Water is the stuff of life, and like the Western astrology sign for Libra, will always find it's own level/ balance, even after much rocking of the boat (of life?).

Gillian

raymangold

I get along the best with Goats but I'm an Ox explain!

Post by raymangold » Wed May 02, 2007 5:54 pm

Goat are like heaven for me and I'm an Ox but there supossed to be a nighmare what's more is i feel like a Goat I breath like a goat and I swer I'm a goat but I'm born in the year of the Ox help! My birthdate is: 1/24/1985   bookmark where I posted this at for me so I can find my way back to this part of the board easy make more the one section with the answer My Name is Jason Middle inital R. Last Name Puckett  
I am sexually atraccted to Dragons and Goats!

alchemaze

Post by alchemaze » Sun May 13, 2007 2:35 am

Fire goats are the coolest. We take no flack but are compassionate. In fact I dont follow western Astrology but do beleive in the Chinese Zodiac. Maybe because the planets shift over time and makes the Western Ephemerus inacurate,but the years of the Chinese Zodiac cannot be mis-aligned by Planetary fluctuations.

junnysmilecity

Re: I get along the best with Goats but I'm an Ox explain!

Post by junnysmilecity » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:25 pm

raymangold wrote:Goat are like heaven for me and I'm an Ox but there supossed to be a nighmare what's more is i feel like a Goat I breath like a goat and I swer I'm a goat but I'm born in the year of the Ox help! My birthdate is: 1/24/1985   bookmark where I posted this at for me so I can find my way back to this part of the board easy make more the one section with the answer My Name is Jason Middle inital R. Last Name Puckett  
I am sexually atraccted to Dragons and Goats!
:) Hi I had a lady do my four pillars of destiny once ...of which she informed me i had four animal signs. She told me I was a monkey born in the hour of the sheep the day of the sheep and the month of the ox.....

so maybe you have a sheep in your sign somewhere  :smt007  :smt007  :smt007

sonicpixie420

Post by sonicpixie420 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:55 pm

Seen the link on goat sexuality, where it says the goat is most similar to cancer.

I'm a virgo and a goat and always thought those two are very alike.

And besides goat is in CHINESE and sheep is in JAPANESE astrology

check out the Japanese 9 star ki astrology
[/size]

Guard385

Post by Guard385 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:05 am

Someone mentioned in one of the other threads that your DAY sign is somehow more important than your main year sign, which I'm sure it still quite important.

I am wondering, what is so conflicting about a Goat and Ox combination? It's obvious they are opposites, but what is it that is so unreconcileable?

What do you Goats think about the Ox people you've met? And be honest

If there were good ones as well as difficult ones then mention those ones too

It seems to me like, or at least according to some websites out there, that there are other signs that are actually less compatible than your opposite.

But honestly I have found it VERY difficult to find any kind of reliable information of sign description on Chinese astrology.

I've read completely contradictory descriptions about the same sign from two different sources, or more.

Some websites go by the basic mathematical compatibility which is based on the degree numbers, others go off some kind of whim or something.

What I don't understand is...in Western astrology, the opposite sign certainly denotes challenges, but it almost always concedes to the possibility of having a very fruitful, uplifting, and functional relationship but for some reason Chinese astrology just doesn't have it the same way.

Any comments about anything I just touched on? Thanks!

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”