Can your month animal overpower your time animal?

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Riverdragon

Can your month animal overpower your time animal?

Post by Riverdragon » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:44 pm

Okay, I'm new here, so forgive me if someone has already asked something similar already.

I was born in the snake year, my month is the rat, and my time is the tiger. The thing is, I feel more like the rat year is my time animal, I think more like it, and not at all like the tiger. Is it possible for my month animal, the rat, to overpower my time animal, the tiger?

astroace

Season of Birth

Post by astroace » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:28 am

Hi RiverDragon,

In Bazi a person's character is based on his Day Master with attributes of the other four pillars. The most important pillar that determines a person's strength is the Month Pillar which is the season of birth. The element of this pillar will be the catalyst of the other elements in the main chart.

Example; if a Jia or Yi Wood person born in Spring will be stronger (Prosper in season), strong in Winter (Born in season) and weak in Summer (Retreat in season) or Autumn (Die in season) and all the Earth Months (Imprisoned in season).

The Earthly Branch elements will determine your attitude in Life. There is a 6-Harm between your Snake and the Tiger. This indicate that you must be careful in your career or work. The problem is about mistakes that will back fire, back stabbing and instigations, and health issues in later part of your life.

As you are born towards the end of the Snake Year, you will have the main characteristic of the Snake and a little of the Horse.
Snake symbolise kindness and virtue, they are cool, mysterious and intelligent, they are ambitious with fighting spirit and far sightness. they are possessive and jealous by nature. There are always good and bad points in every Zodiac character. Do not worry so much as to chase for whatever character you are not. What you need to do is to be in harmony with your self and with the people around you.

All the Best to You Always
astroace

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”