Near the division between two signs

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

NoobixCube

Near the division between two signs

Post by NoobixCube » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:38 am

I'm an Earth Dragon, but, because my birthday is the 18th of February, 1988, I'm very close to having been born a Fire Rat.  Does that mean I posess mild traits from the Fire Rat, as well as the Earth Dragon traits?  It's interesting because I'm also born close to the change between Pisces and Aquarius in western astrology too, and although I don't follow astrology closely, people I know say I posess Piscean traits.  That may just be because both mum and her boyfriend are Pisces though  :smt005
Johnny was a chemist's son, But now he is no more.
What Johnny thought was H2O, Was H2SO4.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:27 pm

I see that u are born on 18 Feb, which is close to the tranistion from Aquarius to Pisces, so maybe u do have some of Pisces in u too.

But I don't know if the same holds good in Chinese Astrology.

NoobixCube

Post by NoobixCube » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:46 pm

I think I may have just got the Pisces in me from family members though, because in February, we essentially have a week of parties.  My birthday, mum's birthday, her boyfriend's, two of her boyfriend's brothers' birthdays, and one of her boyfriend's brother's girlfriend's party :P.  With the exception of me and my younger brother, they're all Pisces.  My younger brother is an Aries.
Johnny was a chemist's son, But now he is no more.
What Johnny thought was H2O, Was H2SO4.

Nichiro

Post by Nichiro » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:29 am

Being born in between signs is Rasi Sandhi. It is a Grey area. Traits of both signs are seen in a personality.

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”