Bit confused here...

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

arawynrose

Bit confused here...

Post by arawynrose » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:25 pm

A few years ago, I was at a international festival and told I was born in the year of the RAm IE: 1967, Feb 2nd. I went on here and found out that another source says the horse and my element is fire. In tadtional astrology, Im an Aquarian and an air sign. Can someone out there please help my confusion? Many thanks
Blessed Be
Anna

npb

Post by npb » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:29 am

traditional astrology is different...just like language... you in india speak hindi but in singapore you speak chinese and english. Its just different form

maple

Re: Bit confused here...

Post by maple » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:42 am

arawynrose wrote:A few years ago, I was at a international festival and told I was born in the year of the RAm IE: 1967, Feb 2nd. I went on here and found out that another source says the horse and my element is fire. In tadtional astrology, Im an Aquarian and an air sign. Can someone out there please help my confusion? Many thanks
This is because some sources took 1st Jan as a new year. Whereas in Fengshui, 4th Feb is the start of a new year.

Your animal sign should be a Horse.

The headstrong male Horse.
Independent, candid, articulate, obstinate, easily agitated, realistic, ethical, frank, dependable, modest, you are a man who looks gracefully solemn on the outside but edgy on the inside. You hate lies and will try not to succumb to them. You are easily attracted to beautiful females and will sacrifice your heart and soul on the altar of love. Your boss can depend on your performance at work.

The fire male Horse.
Passionate, moody, volatile, conceited, opinionated, easily offended, you are unpredictable when opposed.

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”