combined chinese and western astrology

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

narf

combined chinese and western astrology

Post by narf » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:40 am

hi everybody!
i guess as my title says im interested in the combination of chinese and western astrology.
i am a pisces dragon(fire) which seems kind of full on yet i dont have much info on both of these as a unit.
im especially interested as ive partnered with another pisces dragon(fire) who is only eight days older than me.
as you can imagine its been one hell of a ride! if anyone has any info or other forum sites that might be more useful id love to know, or if your a pisces dragon yourself
thanks
byeeeeeeeeee

3xcharm

Post by 3xcharm » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:27 am

there is a book by Susan White that combines the Chinese zodiacs with the Western Zodiacs.  The title is "the new astrology"
Also there is website http://www.suzannewhite.com.
Hopefully you will find what you are looking for.  Best of luck! :smt002

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:25 am

This site ROCKS. It is very powerfull and accurate.
Suzanne is very experienced and this is wonderfull stuff.
Go on this site and find out what kind of a person you are!!

O, I am a Taurus Horse:

THE TALENTED TYRANT

Greedy for dominion over others, the Taurus/Horse wants to play the beau rôle in all of life's dramas. The Horse is a prancer and even when housed in the mind and body of the earthbound Taurus, that old pony will kick up his heels, show who's boss and even occasionally throw his rider - just to keep the record straight. How can this egomaniacal demi-genius stop preening long enough to love anyone? Well, the fact is that Love can be the undoing of this Horse. Thunderous love-at-first-sight is not uncommon and often leads this person to ruination. You see, this Horse appears reserved, almost intellectual. But between the sheets, like all good steeds, this Horse is a private dynamo. He or she will....

Famous Taurus Horses - Barbra Streisland, Mike Wallace...

The Site is as mentioned above:
http://www.suzannewhite.com/newastrology/index.shtml

ENJOY!!  :smt020  :smt003

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”