The Dragon

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

parrles10

Dragons

Post by parrles10 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:15 am

I am not a dragon.. I am a tiger, but my inward sign is dragon. Year of the tiger, month of the dragon, day of the monkey, hour of either the pig or rat.  I am trying to figure out which is which, and I have been following the days for like 200 days or so.  I feel the change of the days sometime between 9:00 PM and 11:00 PM each night, and the hour of the tiger begins whenever the new day begins.. right? That would put the hour of the tiger somewhere between 9:00 PM and 1:00 AM, or practically, between 10:00 PM and Midnight.  Between Midnight and 2:00 AM, I think, must be the rabbit, because it feels calm and gentle.  Take note, though, I live in North America Central Time.

Iztaccihuatl

Post by Iztaccihuatl » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:06 am

Hi!!!

Im a Fire-Dragon too and have such a big temper, but learned to control it a bit. So welcome to our club!!!

Noticed that people born in the year of the Rat with a compatible month Sign like Taurus, Cancer, Virgo and specially Skorpio are the only one that can handle me in a very harmonic and intelligent way :-). And I can tell you, they love us.......as we are..... ;-P

This is balsam for our little Dragon heart.

Have a nice Day!
Sun: Capricorn; Moon: Aquarius
AC: Cancer; MC: Fisch
Chinese Zodiac: Fire-Dragon

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”