The Dragon

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

The Dragon

Post by swetha » Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:48 pm

The Dragon

If you are born in 1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 your are a DRAGON accordng to Chinese Zodiac.

Full of vitality and enthusiasm, the Dragon is a popular individual even with the reputation of being foolhardy and a "big mouth" at times. You are intelligent, gifted, and a perfectionist but these qualities make you unduly demanding on others. You would be well-suited to be an artist, priest, or politician.

Comments?

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Mon May 16, 2005 2:22 pm

RssDragon

Post by RssDragon » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:31 am

Oh, my God! Where are all the Dragons here? Am I the only one? I hope not. Well, I am also Gemini but after reading some text about Chinese horoscope I fell in love with it. I also learned that I was a Fire Dragon and that there were many other dragons out there. While I am strong in Fire others are in water, wood, metal and earth. That tells a lot when it comes to predict something or just to say how someone is or acts. A lot of what I have read in Chinese horoscope is true about me and that is why I like it. But it would be interesting to talk to other dragons about it as well.

THE FIRE DRAGON 1916 AND 1976 (I was born in 1976, which makes me a dragon)

The Fire Dragon (me) is a powerful force to be reckoned with. (Cool isn't it?) This is a Dragon doubled! The Fire Dragon can move from calm and collected to combustible in a matter of seconds. Yes, true. But I always control myself... specially when closer to dogs. (That is hard to hear) In some ways the Fire Dragon is his or her own worst enemy. These Dragons cannot help feeling they are valuable and all-knowing. When they are right their vehemence and vigor is an asset to the cause, and though they value objectivity, they do not always employ the best decision-making measures, and sometimes jump to the wrong conclusion. (Yes, I have jumped to wrong conclusion many times) They also suffer from recklessness and quick tempers. (I am working on that too) Yet, when they do keep their temper, emotions, and rivaling spirit under control, they emanate a commanding influence on other people. (the good thing is that as human beings we are able to learn with our selves and work to improve what is not good in us)

Well, that is life and I am still trying to be as good as I can be. For me and for those to whom I love. ;)

So, here I ask again... is there any Dragon out there?

narf

yay!!!!! dragons!!!!!

Post by narf » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:22 am

yes im  A DRAGON!
a pisces dragon actually
i was born in 76 and have actually partnered with another pisces dragon who is only eight days younger than me
yes.... it has been one crazy, mind numbing, cosmic rollercoaster from hell, or heaven, im never sure which.
anyway i guess i wanted to speak to fellow dragons and pisceans to see what kind of year they  have had and are having as mine is being more insane than usual which on some level i find that hard to believe considering the last couple of years ive had.

so yeah.......being a dragon is really cool.....uh......yeah.

my attempt at humour, you never know with these things if the humour is detected or not so you have to say that you were trying to be funny which kinda takes the humour out of it a bit, dont you think?
anyway...
so if anyones interested in a chat im all ears...fingers...eyes ahh you know what i mean
take care
byeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kkal

Post by Kkal » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:41 am

I too am a dragon, however I am kinda shy or quiet until you get to know me, I enjoy alot of activities that dragons enjoy, I like to drum draw paint and I can defend an opinion of mine pretty well if i fel strongly enough, I enjoy being a dragon and enjoy the reputations of dragons, even  if i dont live up to all of them.

narf

Post by narf » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:34 am

[quote="Kkal"]I too am a dragon, however I am kinda shy or quiet until you get to know me, I enjoy alot of activities that dragons enjoy, I like to drum draw paint and I can defend an opinion of mine pretty well if i fel strongly enough, I enjoy being a dragon and enjoy the reputations of dragons, even  if i dont live up to all of them.[/quote]
hey,
its nice to finally meet and talk to another dragon!
do you know any other dragons? i guess i dont really know a lot of the traits of dragons, i guess i feel more affinity with being a pisces. i do however love being a dragon. the first time o learned of the chinese horoscope i wanted to be a dragon,looked up my birth year and somehow got something else. i very quickly lost interest until a few years latter a friend looked it up for me and told me i was a dragon. i was surprised but its like i new i was all along!

so how do you like the mystic forum?i see you've had a few posts are there any topics youve found really interesting.
ive enjoyed all the paranormal/ghost/ufo stuff.

well, thanks for responding
take care
narf

katsuneko

Post by katsuneko » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:58 am

I'm a Capricorn Earth Dragon.

I'm patient when I need to be but I can have a tremendous temper. I'm really out going and very friendly, too. Isn't that delicious?
: D

silverphoenixwillow

a wood dragon born in the hour of the rabbit, and yang

Post by silverphoenixwillow » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:24 pm

:smt004
hi,,,,i have always had a fondness for dragons ,,SINCE i was alittle girl    ,have jewelry,,,a tattoo,,ect,,,,,but didn't understand why until i learned i was a dragon in the hour of  rabbit....,,,,,,,1964,,,,,a taurus too,,with my sun in scorpio,,,boy,, do i have a exciting life,,,,,  :smt020

ok after a little more studing,,,wow ,,i have dragons all around me

my oldest son 1985.year of the rat.hour of dragon,yin,wood
my daughter 1986. year of the tiger, hour of dragon,yang..earth
#2 son 1988, year of the dragon,,hour of the tiger,,yang,,,earth
my twin boys
# 1 year of the horse , hour of the rat,,,metal ,, yang
#2 year of the horse hour of the ox ,,,metal,,,,,,yang

grand-daughter,,,2002,,year of the horse, hour of the dragon. yang,,water
grand son...........2006 year of the dog , hour of the dragon,,,yin,,,fire

MERRY MEET TO YOU ALL AND MERRY MART
BB)o( LOVE AND LIGHT :smt006

a really cool site to find out more is at
spiritproject.com
:smt004

ButterflyLace

I'm a fire Dragon

Post by ButterflyLace » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:47 pm

I'm a fire Dragon...(Capricorn  Dragon).... In all reality I'm one who sacrifices for the sake of peace, exceptionally patient,  and humanitarian...These are just my immediate personality traits......I'm not really sure how this goes with the Fire Dragon??

Blessings, Tonya

Sorrynn

Capricorn Fire Dragon

Post by Sorrynn » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:26 am

I am a Dragon too!! Lucky us!!!!

wrsjr786

water dragon

Post by wrsjr786 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:09 pm

a sagittarius(no less) water dragon here(1952)
quite a combination im sure, but i like it! lol
i enjoy all the traits and limitations it brings,but i would welcome comment on the romance/relationship angle from the female point of view(it has been the one piece to the puzzle that leaves me without a partner most of the time)
and how is this incompatability between dragon and dog manifest itself?
thanks all.

nasser2007co

Post by nasser2007co » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:37 pm

hi there!
han

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:45 am

Im a Dragon LOL

RssDragon

Post by RssDragon » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:43 am

Wow! This time there are many Dragons around here. It is good to see some Dragons around. ;)

tuls

dragon married to dragon

Post by tuls » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:31 am

Hi fellow dragons, not too sure if its a bad thing or a good thing for a dragon to be married to a dragon.  We are both born in 1976 so that make us fire dragons ... We get along fine but my husband is the more the leader type compared to me. I think that's probably why it works out because from all the astrology books I read it can be a difficult combination.  We are not planning on a dragon kid thought I think that might be a bit too many dragons in one family.

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”