The Snake

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

The Snake

Post by swetha » Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:49 pm

The Snake

If you are born in 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001 you are a SNAKE accordng to Chinese Zodiac.

Rich in wisdom and charm, you are romantic and deep thinking and your intuition guides you strongly. Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money. Keep your sense of humor about life. The Snake would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist, and fortune teller.

Comments?

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Mon May 16, 2005 2:23 pm

spunkyk77

Post by spunkyk77 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:03 am

Snakes are suppose to be the sexiest aren't they and the most beautiful?

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:13 am

:))) i am damn scared of snakes!!! dont u think some people find them slimy too:d

swetha

spunkyk77

Post by spunkyk77 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:18 am

ha ha swetha they're actually really nice to hold although i was almost having a heart attack when it was placed on me but after a while it was ok.

I'm a snake in the chinese zodiac and have read that we're beautiful people well at least i like to think so LOL :smt002

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:07 am

thats true.. if u think u r beautiful... u feel u r beautiful..and thats how u enjoy life:)
swetha

Deborah

ewwie snakes

Post by Deborah » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:24 pm

I have to agree I do not like snakes ..near to me ..in distance that is ok ... I live near water so we get alot of poisonos snakes near me. rattlers / water mock. many others.

When I was little my cousin chased me around the neighborhood with baby garden snakes... ..i cryed I wet my pants and he put one on my face.... ...I was not only freeked out but the memory stuck to me...( dont worry I got a group of boys in the neighborhood to beat him up...i played the helpless girl act and they all came to protect me ..) ( it also helped being the only girl where i lived at times like these ..)

I have tried to get over this fear ..even holding a simple garden snake...no way they still bite ...

gosh i just thought of all these snake stories from my childhood ...
another time when i was small me and my cousin( yes the one who put a snake in my face..he was trouble from the day he was born) was in the garage and had sneeked into our parents cigaretts and tried to smoke them and i seen a snake in the garage (where we were hiding to perform our famous first inhale lol i threw my cigaretee down ..and yea caught the garage on fire ..I think that was my first real spanking in life...I dont really remember the spanking just the act before hand ..ouch !

another time i was babysitting and the childrens cat drug a snake into the house playing with it ..i freeked out ..called my uncle to get it out...

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:45 am

i swear, me to scareeeeed of snakess...have seen many in childhood but still cant get over it. have even caught one without looking at what i was holding. and just before i was born, my mom has had terrible experiences. she had once kept the gas oven out in the sun..and when she brought it into the house and opened it...there was a baby cobra!! and this was just 10- 15 days before i was born:) the next day she goes to get letters frm the letter box and instead of letters she gets a snake in her hand!!!
and there was a huge cobra near our gate frm the time i was born till we left that place..it never harmed anyone of course...but was still there!
swetha

spunkyk77

Post by spunkyk77 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:47 am

swetha...that story is way scary!!!!!

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:05 am

Rich in wisdom and charm, you are romantic and deep thinking and your intuition guides you strongly. Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money. Keep your sense of humor about life. The Snake would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist, and fortune teller.
and so i am... :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:41 am

spunkyk77 wrote:swetha...that story is way scary!!!!!
I know.. i feel yucky everytime i think about it!!
i have seen lots of them... but still havent gotten over them!
swetha

rogue_marie_elisa

Post by rogue_marie_elisa » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:51 pm

If you are born in 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001 you are a SNAKE accordng to Chinese Zodiac.

Comments?
somewhere i read that some start in january and outhers in febuary--each year teanslated to our american system-- traits wise yea deep thinkin--sometimes think to much--find lots of stuff and at the same time nuthin funny--depends on people around me--most content thing allready knida feel like a teacher and im only 16!!! outherthings --all but shrink i can kinda think like one thats close enough id much rather watch i dream of genie than be one--sound like fun too
im a class freak i love it life is a game just party and youve gotta have some fun livin tho respect those around you at the same time

fshuifan

Re: The Snake

Post by fshuifan » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:26 pm

swetha wrote:The Snake

Comments?
hi swetha,

I am afraid this is too general.

To be specific, the very most, the accuracy is theoretically 1/8 = 12.5% basing on the ba zi where your hv the 4 pillars containing 8 'characters/words'.

cheers

rogue_marie_elisa

Post by rogue_marie_elisa » Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:31 am

be happy you just confused me usially i confuse outhers can ya explain that so a teen can understand or highschool teacher fer that matter
im a class freak i love it life is a game just party and youve gotta have some fun livin tho respect those around you at the same time

fshuifan

Post by fshuifan » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:17 am

rogue_marie_elisa wrote:be happy you just confused me usially i confuse outhers can ya explain that so a teen can understand or highschool teacher fer that matter
Sorry, only those who hv a fundamental knowledge of ba zi cld understand the following easily. :smt006

Ba zi has 4 pillars (1 each for the yr, mth, day & hr). Each of the pillar consists of 1 each of the Tian Gan (Heavenly Stem) & Di Zhi (Earthly Branch). That's how the Ba Zi (literally, 8 characters/words) terminology is coined.

The snake year generally refers to the Di Zhi of the year pillar (which is 1 out of the 8 characters). Hence, theoritically, the accuracy 1/8 or, 12.5% is obtained. :smt005

cheers
:)

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”