story of a friend

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

peculiar08

story of a friend

Post by peculiar08 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:30 pm

i have a lady friend whose a virgo and born in the year of fire tiger...her situation right now is that she's undecided either to move on or not.they both decide to mutually end the relationship since they are obviously incompatible...he's a libran and born on the year of the rooster...but still its quite difficult on both parties coz they work on the same field...and even have the same circle of friends...now the problem of my friends is that the guy seems cant let go of her...he still contacts her...and the usual things that they do seems to continue despite her effort to avoid him...he even asked advices from her close friends... his still gives her gifts...dine with her etc...

my friends dilema is that she now dont know what does he want?...is he just doing this things for his ego coz he doesnt want her to be with other guys? or does he still love her?....and how can she move on when his still lurking around her?

any advices please?

peculiar08

Post by peculiar08 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:47 am

anyway as of this past few days i've seen some changes in her...no sad looking eyes and she's smiling more often and  she even have new groups of friends at work...and still her ex bugs her...and the funny thing is that when i consult her name on the tarot she had a hanged man on her luck card...now that i believe is very true...her previous experiences always falls on the same nature especially on her career...and fate and luck always falls on her side...she just let it be coz she's in no position to fight back...coz one she contradicts them the more they'll acuse her of the wrong doings thrown at her...fate really has way of revealing the truth...one by one those accusations and rumors thrown at her was being cleared...

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:34 pm

I have moved this topic from the hug forum because we don't do readings there.  Not sure where your query is best placed as you talk about chinese zodiac, western astrology and the tarot.  You didn't put any dates of birth in so perhaps this is the best place for your query.

Suzi (mod)
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

peculiar08

Post by peculiar08 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:56 am

opps haha my fault see i dont know if i am entitled to any readings since im new here...well anyway here are my friend's birthdate

the girl is born on august 31, 1986 and the guy is born on october 19, 1981...

so if anybody would be kind enough to give me a reading especially on the aspect of love, and compatibilty of the two...any chances of these relationship to survive?

thanks in advance

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”