Can i please have a reading done:)

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

KarenChantel

love luck contiue...

Post by KarenChantel » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:13 am

gal,  between the age of 16 to 25, there will be a lot of relationship problems indicated... this is because the day master xu(dog) clash with your luck pillar for 10 years (chen)... u better concentarate on studies or work rather than relationship because there is gonna be a lot of hurt if u were to get involve in any... there is also a wu(horse) zi(rat) clash here so the impact would be greater. gal u must be careful not to commit succide or do anything to hurt yourself cos there is an indication here. REMEMBER: once after this period, your whole life would be very good. :) AT worst only average only... yours is a yonger life not very good but very good life in future so much endure to enjoy the good luck...  :smt018
*wait 4 my email...

lexie1234

Post by lexie1234 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:42 am

haha that doesn't sound to good..i guess the only thing you can do is laugh...i am glad u told me about the succide thing...i don't believe i ever would but when i am down i get really down and i can get emotionall really easily when i get like that who knows. great early warning sign:) thanks for that.

KarenChantel

reply to a friend

Post by KarenChantel » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:55 am

nope, i jus did reading for some time, u r my 11th person... and de 1st in this wedsite... :smt002  i am still taking bazi lesson from a master every week in a school... before tat i have read a lot of books in this subjects and feng shui after i met with a wonderful master who was so accurate tat makes me very interested in this subjects... u know wat's bazi or zhi wei dou shu (emperor astrology which western call purple star astrology)?  :smt017  i can give u more on ur chinese zodical sign rooster explaination if u want...  :smt003

lexie1234

Post by lexie1234 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:59 am

thats so good..o i would love more explanation thanks...it's intresting i am rooster i always thought i was a monkey?

just curious did u send me an email because if u did i didn't get it?

thanks so much again:D:D

:)

kind regards

lexie

KarenChantel

the rooster part 1

Post by KarenChantel » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:20 am

Outwardly,the rooster is the epitome of self-assurance n aggression, but at heart he can be conservative n old fashioned. The rooster-born, especially the men, will be attractive or even devastatingly handsome. he is proud of his looks. (is tat true for the guys same age as u?)  :smt017 even the shyness of the rooster family would cut a neat, trim figure and maintain a special bearing wherever he goes. There are 2 distinct types of rooster, the rapid-firing, extremely talkative ones and the deadly solemn osbservers with x-ray vision. Both are equally hard to deal with. the rooster is acute, neat, meticulous,organized, decisive,upright,alert and direct. he can also be critical to the point of brutality. he love to agure and debate, especially in order to show how knowledgeable and smart he is, but some times he has a little regard for the feelings of others. situation requiring tact, delicacy and discrection will cramp his style.with missionary zeal, he tries to convert every1 to his way of thinking. :smt014

KarenChantel

the rooster part 2

Post by KarenChantel » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:45 am

An outstanding performer, the rooster shines when he is in the center of attention. Temendously imposing as a personality, he could well pursue any career that exposes him to the public eye.He is adroit at expressing himself both in speech and in writting. He is well versed and prepared for any subjects discussed. When a rooster is negative, he is egotistic, opinionated and too abrasive for his own good. in his mind he is 100% right.he presides over gahering to exhibit the excellent opinion he has. However, if u look closely u'ii find that he puts on this act more to constantly reassure himself of his own worth than to irritate any1. For all his bravado and poise, the rooster is not sure of himself and is most susceptible to flattery or delusions of grandeur. he is also likely to filibuster until he gets his way. All rooster are good at handling $. they are just fascinated by accounting, sorting out finances and guarding the cash box. The rooster sets up budget for everthing including time. :smt015

KarenChantel

the rooster part 3

Post by KarenChantel » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:12 am

Rooster can be puritantanical regarding sex or affairs of the heart. male rooster can be a great filrt too.( is tat true among guys same age as u?)  :smt017 When a rooster spends lavaishly, he must be doing it for his oversized ego;or it may be his way of saying sorry. Don't ever expect long detailed apologies cos most time he rather bites off his tongue than admit he is wrong. The rooster is good at heart,a strong conscience and the best of intentions. No matter what he threatens, he rarely goes through with it and in the end he would just roll up his sleeves and come to ur aid. He'll never turn his back on some1 who needs his help. the rooster spends a good deal of $ on his clothes. he is a sharp dresser and love to attract attention. with $, he would only be generous to his immediate family or to win the love and admiration of his followers. Rooster born between 5-7am are the noisiest, those born at night tend to be mor quiet. All rooster are perfectionists in 1 way or another. :smt015

KarenChantel

good bye...

Post by KarenChantel » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:17 am

got to go... will be back to contiue on my rooster for females... seeya... hope every1 who saw tis messenge will be bless with GOOD LUCK !!!  :smt006

lexie1234

Post by lexie1234 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:37 am

see ya and will be glad to read the continued rooster for females:D

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:00 pm

Hi Karen,

Welcome to Mystic Board :)

It is always nice to see a new reader willing to give free readings here, however please can I ask that you take a moment to read our Guidelines for readers. http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7608  This is a Psychic Reading forum and because you have given an Astro reading and also are using software I am moving this thread to there :)

Lexie, if you read ManogoMom's post at the top of the forum http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=44026 you will see that she does not read for under 18's, so I am glad that you have received a reading :)

thanks

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:08 am

Hello,

This thread is being transferred to the Chinese Zodiac forum, as the predictions offered through Chinese system and not Western astrology.

site moderator

julia.hassan

Help.. Need suggestion / advice for my bazi...

Post by julia.hassan » Wed May 21, 2008 3:32 am

Hello all...

I need advice / suggestion my name julian from indonesia

I think i have bad bazi fengsui in my bazi :

My self element : weak wood

i dont have element water , my fire element is big,  all heaven pillar is all clash  & in my earth pillar i have clash in day & hour (horse- horse)

so what the advise in fengshui so in my life can`t be so hard & can be minimize ..??

Thank you all....

julian

alee

Post by alee » Wed May 21, 2008 10:06 pm

Hi Julian,

From the look of your bazi, you  need water to take away some of the heat, however your current luck pillar is quite helpful to you (2004-2014). In this period do you find yourself more able to study, and your temperament to be less irritable? You will make money more easily?

I would suggest you to keep an aquarium at the north, keep a glass of water at the bedside table where you sleep (make it full everyday before u sleep) and also wear a dragon or fish  (preferably made of gold), blue crystals such as sapphire, aquamarine are helpful too. If you are considering relocating, choose North as best direction to work or to study.

Even you have clashes in the heavenly stem of your bazi, it's easy to solve that: by water.
whispers of the heart

julia.hassan

Hello Alee...:) thx for your answer

Post by julia.hassan » Thu May 22, 2008 10:05 am

Hello Alee...:)

Very Thx for answer for my Bazi pillar..

Julian

julia.hassan

Help... Need suggestion / advise for my Bazi Part II

Post by julia.hassan » Thu May 22, 2008 5:02 pm

Hello anyone..:)

With my bazi four pillar, is the proffesion in IT in the Telecommunication industry (my work now) it is the best for me  or other  industry that you all suggest/advise.... ?

is Telecommunication Industry is fire element or water element ?

What is my best soulmate for me ...., what chinese zodiac & what her self element  according to my bazi four pillar??

ok very thx....

Julian

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”