compatability of Tiger and Monkey

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Claychristo

compatability of Tiger and Monkey

Post by Claychristo » Tue May 20, 2008 8:49 am

I was reading the transposition of the Chinese zodiacs relevant to the western zodiac, I found that while Tiger and Monkey are not overly compatible (which is concerning as my new partner is a Monkey while I am born within Tiger), however the equivalence for the two transpose to the western Aquarius and Leo which are compatible??

While I do take astrology with a grain of salt this has confused me a little, but has also reinforced my belief that we are compatible,

any comments welcome,

Chris
Chris

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Tue May 20, 2008 3:54 pm

Good luck to you both
Lots of love
Karlene

mlb4168

Post by mlb4168 » Sat May 30, 2009 5:27 am

I don't really put to much stock in either compatibility charts. I have had great relationships with people who were born under an "incompatible" sign. I have also had horrible relationships with people who I was supposed to be the most compatible with. I also was born in the year of the monkey and have had very pleasant relationships with a few tigers, so best of luck to you and don't let the charts be the deciding factor. You could be giving up a great relationship just because of what some silly chart says.

Tassie

Compatibility of Tiger and Monkey

Post by Tassie » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:11 pm

I am a Monkey, one of my sisters is a Tiger.  Maybe it's a sibling thing but...Tigers eat Monkeys, and not in a good way.

Tassie

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:50 am

According to Purple Star Astrology and Four Pillar and many other branches of Oriental Philosophy (of China, Vietnam, etc), Monkey and Tiger are not compatible, and you are not recommended to get married with a partner whose age and yours are not compatible.

However if you have enough faith to defend what you believe is suitable for you then you can proceed. But you need to consult a Astrology reader near your house to give you more advice.

parrles10

Post by parrles10 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:48 pm

I think the days and months matter more than the year. I think the year is mostly a first impression thing that does not leave the imprints that the zodiac month, or especially zodiac day does.

street129

horse /monkey

Post by street129 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:46 am

any  take on these are they compatible
the bull/the horse

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”