can i please have a reading

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chantil121980

can i please have a reading

Post by chantil121980 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:23 pm

dob 18/10/1980

astroace

Post by astroace » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:50 pm

Hi Chantil121980,

Based on your DOB 18/10/1980, your Bazi Pillars is
             Hr           Day             Month            Year
HS          X            HS-1 Jia       HS-3 Bing       HS-7 Geng
                           +Wood        +Fire              + Metal

EB          X            EB-1 Zi         EB-11 Xu        EB-9 Shen
                           Rat               Dog               Monkey

Your zodiac sign is Yang Metal / Monkey and as you are born in the end of Autumn season you are a weak Yang Wood person.

Your personal character as a Wood person is righteousness but you may be quite stubborn to ideas and opinion. You would like to aim to be the best but due to competition in your life, you should be more open to the help and cooperation from the people around you.

You will be blessed with good opportunities after your 3rd Luck cycle. When you become successful in your life, you need to think about helping others especially the underprivileged and try to do more good deeds & charity.

You have a very flirtatious nature and you need to practice self restraint in order to avoid the bad Flower of Bath stars.

Overall your life is OK,

Best of Luck to you,
astroace

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:37 am

Hi astroace,

What would you say about this?

Female

GMT +10.00
Longitude 144E

Hour Day Month Year
~ 2-3pm 12 June 1974
Xin辛 Jia甲 Geng庚 Jia甲
Goat [Wei未] Monkey [Shen申] Horse [Wu午] Tiger [Yin寅]

-Metal [Xin辛] +Wood [Jia甲] +Metal [Geng庚] +Wood [Jia甲]
-Earth [Ji己] +Metal [Geng庚] -Fire [Ding丁] +Wood [Jia甲]
-Fire [Ding丁] +Water [Ren壬] -Earth [Ji己] +Fire [Bing丙]
-Wood [Yi乙] +Earth [Wu戊] +Earth [Wu戊]

Thanks,
Caroline...

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:40 am

kunoichi wrote:Hour Day Month Year
~ 2-3pm 12 June 1974
Xin辛 Jia甲 Geng庚 Jia甲
Goat [Wei未] Monkey [Shen申] Horse [Wu午] Tiger [Yin寅]

-Metal [Xin辛] +Wood [Jia甲] +Metal [Geng庚] +Wood [Jia甲]
-Earth [Ji己] +Metal [Geng庚] -Fire [Ding丁] +Wood [Jia甲]
-Fire [Ding丁] +Water [Ren壬] -Earth [Ji己] +Fire [Bing丙]
-Wood [Yi乙] +Earth [Wu戊] +Earth [Wu戊
Sorry, the formatting went away! The last line should be:
-Wood [Yi乙] +Earth [Wu戊] -- +Earth

(The Day column shouldn't have a second hidden branch.)

astroace

Caroline Kunoichi Bazi Chart

Post by astroace » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Hi Caroline,

Encl pls find your Bazi Chart.

You are a very active and independent lady, friendly and sociable but of little words. You tend to keep things to yourself or have problems expressing yourself. You have the drive for business but you need to be careful and compassionate at times as there are petty and envious people around you..

Overall your charts are okay with lots of opportunity to travel. You are prone to injury so you must be careful if you are active in sports or hazardous activities.

Something not so good or frustrating appeared in your chart in 1992 but don't worry, luck is good and your future will be the brightest when you reach 52 years cycle.

2009 is a good year for you except for month of August. This year 2010 has plenty of good results and opportunity to travel. Your best months are in October and November.

In 2011 you should practice patience and tolerance, be compassionate and do more good deeds or charity. This will help you to overcome the difficult times in 2012.

We should all believe in the Law of Cause and Effect as our destiny can be changed by doing alot of good deeds. Please read the book "Liao Fan 4 Lessons" and you will understand what I mean.

Meantime do take care

Best Regards,
astroace
Attachments
Caroline Kunoichi.jpg
Caroline Bazi Chart
Caroline Kunoichi.jpg (107.5 KiB) Viewed 12756 times

kunoichi

Re: Caroline Kunoichi Bazi Chart

Post by kunoichi » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:45 pm

Hi astroace,

Wow, that was a quick reply - thank you so much!
astroace wrote:You are a very active and independent lady, friendly and sociable but of little words. You tend to keep things to yourself or have problems expressing yourself. You have the drive for business but you need to be careful and compassionate at times as there are petty and envious people around you..
Reiki also tends to pick up on the problems with expressing myself in words. Writing is fine, it's just speaking that is the problem...!
astroace wrote:Overall your charts are okay with lots of opportunity to travel. You are prone to injury so you must be careful if you are active in sports or hazardous activities.
It is interesting that the injuries seem to come out as things like food intolerances and internal problems, rather than external injuries, so far. Cross fingers!
astroace wrote:Something not so good or frustrating appeared in your chart in 1992 but don't worry, luck is good and your future will be the brightest when you reach 52 years cycle.
I wonder what that was. Hm, I finished high school in 1992, so there was a lot of things going on, but I'm not sure what exactly it was. Hmmm... but the luck cycle is good - I have a lot of things to look forward to!
astroace wrote:2009 is a good year for you except for month of August. This year 2010 has plenty of good results and opportunity to travel. Your best months are in October and November.  In 2011 you should practice patience and tolerance, be compassionate and do more good deeds or charity. This will help you to overcome the difficult times in 2012.

We should all believe in the Law of Cause and Effect as our destiny can be changed by doing alot of good deeds. Please read the book "Liao Fan 4 Lessons" and you will understand what I mean.
Is http://www.apace.us/healthnews/virtuebo ... essons.htm a good version to read?

Thank you once again, and I will try to follow your advice!

Thanks,
Caroline...

astroace

Post by astroace » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:59 pm

Hi Caroline,

Yes looking at your 5 Elements Bubble, you have strong earth which is unfavourable to you. your health issue is related to the stomach (indigesion, bloating) and also your weakest organs are your kidneys, urinary and reproductive organs.

Do take care,

Best Regards,
astroace

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:45 am

astroace wrote:Yes looking at your 5 Elements Bubble, you have strong earth which is unfavourable to you. your health issue is related to the stomach (indigesion, bloating) and also your weakest organs are your kidneys, urinary and reproductive organs.
Hi astroace,

Wow, that's pretty good - I have fructose malabsorption, brought on by gastroparesis! I might have to have a look into kidney, etc, issues. Apparently dark circles under the eyes are related to either the kidneys or the liver...!

Would you use the five elements to strengthen the weak elements? Such as Wood to control Earth, as Metal is mixed so can't 'drain' Earth?

Cheers,
Kunoichi...

astroace

Post by astroace » Tue May 04, 2010 2:52 pm

Hi Caroline Kunoichi,

The best method to strengthen one self is to use the Jia Yi Na Yin formula. Each of us are born with a different magnetic inclination. As you are born in the H-1 JIA / E-3 YIN Tiger year, your NaYin Element is Water and your favourable health directions are E-1 ZI Rat  (N-2 352 to 367`) and E-9 SHEN Monkey (SW-3 232 to 247).

If possible you should sleep in a room with a good Feng Shui Flying Star combination (8 MS) or 8 Mansion theory in the Tien Yi sector. Your bed should be in the Wang Chi sector of the room based on the Cai Wei theory. Your head should be pointing in your NaYin direction and you will be in harmony with the earth magnetic field. Your Chi will be balanced and get stronger over a period of time.

Meantime, do take care,

Best Regards,
astroace

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi » Wed May 05, 2010 5:25 am

Hi astroace,
astroace wrote:The best method to strengthen one self is to use the Jia Yi Na Yin formula. Each of us are born with a different magnetic inclination. As you are born in the H-1 JIA / E-3 YIN Tiger year, your NaYin Element is Water and your favourable health directions are E-1 ZI Rat  (N-2 352 to 367`) and E-9 SHEN Monkey (SW-3 232 to 247).
Hm, how does this fit with the Kua/Gua number? With that, I am West Group (Kua 7), meaning that N-2 is not a good direction, although SW-3 is good. Would you use the Na Yin element first?
astroace wrote:If possible you should sleep in a room with a good Feng Shui Flying Star combination (8 MS) or 8 Mansion theory in the Tien Yi sector. Your bed should be in the Wang Chi sector of the room based on the Cai Wei theory. Your head should be pointing in your NaYin direction and you will be in harmony with the earth magnetic field. Your Chi will be balanced and get stronger over a period of time.
My apartment was build in 1994, and faces 0 degrees N. My bedroom is covering S (6-8-2) and SW (8-6-4), with my bed against the W wall so my head faces W, and my feet are in the S sector. I think that means my bed is in my Tian Yi sector?

I don't know the Cai Wei theory - how do I work this out?

It's difficult to work everything out, for me, because different results seem to conflict!

Thank you,
Kunoichi

astroace

Post by astroace » Sun May 09, 2010 4:26 am

Hi Caroline,

I will explain the Cai Wei theory in the Feng Shui thread.

Best Regards,
astroace

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi » Mon May 10, 2010 6:51 am

Hi astroace, that'd be great. Thank you!

astroace

Post by astroace » Mon May 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi Caroline,

I presume you are using Period-7 flying stars chart for N-2 facing house. I forgot to ask you what is your bedroom door facing direction.

Best Regards,
astroace

IronKnight

Post by IronKnight » Mon May 10, 2010 4:20 pm

what is a zodiac sign? :smt017

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi » Mon May 10, 2010 11:52 pm

Hi astroace,

I've attached a copy of my apartment plan. N is up on the photo. Yes, it's facing 0 degrees, so is N2. :)

My bedroom is the one on the SW with the door facing N. Does that help?

Hi IronKnight,

I believe that the ancient Greek or Romans invented the Zodiac (as it is used during Greco-Roman times in ancient Egypt), but you might want to have a look at Astrological signs on Wiki for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_sign

Cheers,
Kunoichi
Attachments
fengshuifloorpan 2.jpg
Floor plan
fengshuifloorpan 2.jpg (48.3 KiB) Viewed 9999 times

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”