Dragon & Dog relationship?

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kido

Dragon & Dog relationship?

Post by kido » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:58 pm

hello.
I am a dragon born 19.08.88 and my patner is a dog born 13.08.82.
Is it possible for us to live together in long time? if not what can be the problem? beside he is my partner he is my bestfriend too how can it be??

Lavender-oasis

dragon & dog

Post by Lavender-oasis » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:00 am

The dragon is enthusiastic & brave and you have the earth element which is generous & cooperative, seeks to grow & expand.

The Dog is loyal & resilient and he is a water element which is secretive & creative, trusts intuition.

According to this Health Magazine you are not compatible. Don't take that to heart cause if you really want it to work you will try and work around any problems that come around. Remember the good times and don't dwell on the bad.
I am not supposed to be very compatible with my husband but we were determined to make it work. we have been married nearly 29 yrs now.

Another example is our daughter is a sheep, husband and I are Ox and we are not compatible at all . we have our moments but she knows we love her and we try to see her point of view.
Hope it helps. Trust your own instincts.

lsolanl

fire dragon and water dog

Post by lsolanl » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:30 pm

Me and my fiancee are always on this emotional rollercoaster ride. I am a water dog (9.13.92) and he is a fire dragon (2.15.76). Will this relationship work out? I've been told numerous times that dogs and dragons don't work out. I know that when we're together nothing in the world seems to matter. We're happy when we're together but when we're apart (we don't live together yet) we find stupid things to fight about. Dogs have a trusting issue but to make it worst; besides being a dog; I think I have a trusting issue in general.  I make him feel helpless at times when we argue and fight but I never mean to make him feel that way. I do truely love him but sometimes little things irks me and I feel I need to express it. Please, if anyone has any input on this combination (water dog and fire dragon) will help me understand our relationship better. Thanks
so confused

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:55 am

Hello Kido, I think you are both incompatible and compatible with each other. Concerning years of birth and according to the law of the 12 earthly branches, Dragon and Dog are in disharmony. However, 1982 has the vast ocean water property and 1988 has the big forest wood property. So i think you are still compatible.

One more, men born in 1982 belong to Li (fire) and women born in 1988 belong to Zen (thunder - wood group). Wood produces fire. You 'produces' him. So i think you have another reason to be compatible.

lsolanl

Post by lsolanl » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Thank Sir Mullich for the input. But I noticed you wrote 1988 and I wrote 1992. I was actually born 1982 and he was born 1976. So does what you say still stay true?

So am I fire and he's wood?

dxchang

fire dragon and water dog

Post by dxchang » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:12 am

As the Chinese zodiac foretold - Dog and Dragon is a BAD combination and marriage is not recommended. What can a water dog do if she has already married to a fire dragon? What can I do to make things better and prevent clash? I'm a water dog (June 1982) and my husband a fire dragon (March 1976). We have been married for almost 10 years and had 3 lovely kids together. Our relationship is not the greatest. It seem to always be on a rollercoaster ride. We love each other a lot, but the more we love the more we argue. We fight over stupid things. We said things that we didn't mean to just to hurt each other's feeling. We both can't ever be right at the same time. However, when we are away from each other, we miss each other terribly. I always feel like there is a bad force between us when we are physically close to each other. Is this all because we are opposite sign in the chinese zodiac? Was it because our energy (zodiac energy sign) are in conflict? I have been practicing patience, tolerance, and understanding to prevent these problem, but things just seem to get worst. What can we do to find a middle ground of peaceful coexistence and make our marriage last?

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”