What Would You DO

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

JesusKrisna

What Would You DO

Post by JesusKrisna » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:49 am

Hi.
I am new-old here.
After seeing of one documentary movie in november 2008 my life had been change completely 360. That what I had been thoughts so firstly. But after two months I had started finding out my true Self. I had devoted myself into personal study. I had been throught books as a Hystory of World religions, World mysticism and World shamanism, Hystory of World tarot, Numerology, Hystory of Earth and Humans, Hystory of World Philosophy, Meta and Quantum Physics, Chemistry, Astrology and Astronomy. Astrology I had been study just a last week, but I can say that I had been doing really big steps every days. These my big steps shows me lots of hidden truths which are related to higher consciousness. I am on True path for Ultimate Truth. I can honestly say that I know some questions of life which are really important to Us in these days. Astrology as it is, no matter which one - Chinese, Western, Hindu, Tibetan, Mayan, etc. got lots of hidden important truth which can help to find out Ultimate Truth of Life. If you would like to discuss some of my study, feel free to contact me. I am more then happy to give you every informations which I have in my possession.

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:38 pm

First, I am not a guru of life. But, I would like to share my experience.

We are on material world and our mind are blocking by material. Our mind are not pure as children.
We need to find out myslves by tools of mysticism.
If you can pure your mind, you don't need to find out yourself by any tool.

Any astrology helps us to find thr truth of your life, but it is depended on your experience of astrology.
If we learn astrology in wrong direction and also indulge in it, we may go wrong turn/direction on our life.

You only can find out the truth of yourslef.

npb

Post by npb » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:42 pm

yeah, i think there is some connection between mystic and religion. Is there any info about how to get the truth ?

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:02 am

To find the truth one needs only to connect to" source " that which we all came from "pure true divine energy" we get dis connected  from this energy for many reasons the list is long .the mention of children makes the above facts real for they are fresh from the source .not let twisted and disconnected .we have what we need to reconnect ,its always been with us .mysticism and religion,science for that fact  are a collection of tools gathered together by the  collective thought of many disconnected souls to" phone home" so to say .again the reasons for our disorder is vast but i have come to understand it as  "ego"  earth guided only .

how do we know whats real and pure once disconnected ..you will know in time   have faith my friends  and as it is written faith without works is dead ..

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:07 am

There is one author that has lead me back and i need to mention his name Doctor Wayne dyer  a amazing man  read a few of his books and i believe you will get the point

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”