My destiny is to be alone?

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Evolution

My destiny is to be alone?

Post by Evolution » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:15 pm

hello im Pedro ,Im an Aries ,rising sign Cancer chinese astrology Earth Snake.
All my life i suffered too much but never gave up,because i refuse to give up.I dated lots of women but never had the feeling they were special.
The Womens i loved,they were special to me i never date them,never had the chance.
So i decide to become a Better Person hand used a subliminal images Program,because i have too much pride and because of that i lost friends
Women i loved and everything i care about.
Its been 2 years since i began using the subliminal images Program
The Program did not helped it Destroyed me so Much that i had ideas of suicide and i went to a hospital the doctors said i was fine Phsically i never told them that i used a subliminal images program and tha destroyed me ,i have too much pride.Ilost almost everything ,only my family helped me my friends abandonned me .Now everyday,every month,every hour,every minute,every second  i try to beat the subliminal images program
Because i dont want to give up ,i cant give up.
If i give up my loved ones will suffer,will be too much pain for them
So this a Thing i have to by Myself,Alone in my home everyday without the women i love and friends that abandoned and dont care about me.
I think if can win over the subliminal images program ,i would be a better Person.I am a Dreamer ,i want to be  a creator,designer, writer and programmer of videogames,i want To be the best,to have sucess.
But i failed to achieve them ,before i left high school and didnt finished it
This is my History,The man that cant give up and is alone only has dreams and too  Much pain from the subliminal images program.
Ps:sorry for my bad english

npb

Post by npb » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:39 pm

mmmm...well...IMO, being alone is a choice, not destiny, as i personally refuse to allow destiny to control me

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:44 am

If you like a Purple Star Astrology reading, private message me. I am now better at I ching reading however Purple Star Astrology also attracts me with much interest.

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”