career,future analysis

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pillaiyar

career,future analysis

Post by pillaiyar » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:25 pm

How will my future and career be according Purple Star Astrology?Can I do well in life and have a good job and successful career?Financially strong?Please advice.
My dob is 30 June 1984,time is 7.10 am and place is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.
thank you.
Vino

pillaiyar

Post by pillaiyar » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:31 am

I had submitted my query but have not got a reply.Please will someone experience in chinese astrology do answer my query.
thanks.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:36 am

A Purple Star Astrology reading is often long. There are more than 100 stars, and combinations of stars, so many other things. In order to read a chart thoroughly, the reader must spend a lot of time. However with an hour a reader can read some general things.

Purple Star Astrology is quite precise, too. I myself many years ago didn't like this type of astrology very much. But when I began studying astrology and read for myself I found many things true.

Since I don't have much time to do a free thorough reading for you, I will spend some time to look at the lunar year, month and date and hour of your birth and give you some general conclusions.

Please wait then...

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:45 am

Ah, in order to be more precise, please tell me in which GMT Malaysia is in. Vietnam is located in GMT+7.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:07 am

You were born in:

Year: Mouse I (Giáp Tý)
Month: Goat VIII (Tân Mùi)
Day: Goat II (Ất Mùi)
Hour: Cat VI (Kỷ Mão)

General reading, very brief:

Mouse and Goat are not always at peace with each other. Although Mouse and Goat don't strike each other (Mouse and Horse strike each other) however Mouse and Goat is not as good as Mouse with Buffalo.

First general conclusion is that you will face more difficulties than many others on the road to marriage.

Second, it is better for you to leave home and set up your own career. (more money)

Third, you have some kind temporarily translated as "punishment" (an astrology term), that you should not venture something big or should not go out faraway when both date and month (remember: both of them) are Mouse or Cat.

And your children will respect you.

Remember those above are very general reading and I do not guarantee 100 % accurate.

pillaiyar

Post by pillaiyar » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Thanks for the reply.Will I do well in a foreign land?Can I earn a lot of money and be rich?Financially wealthy?Can I be successful in career?
what do mean by problems in marriage?

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:18 am

In fact, when I cast the coins I can surely find out if you are now married yet, and when will it be the time for you to gain money. Regarding the questions for money, sometimes it is fun to think about those questions. A man when compared to another man can be said to be very rich, but when he is compared to Bill Gates then that man is still not rich.

Back into your questions, I checked on the Internet yesterday and knew that (if not mistaken) Malaysia is in GMT+8. Since you were born in Malaysia so you need to use your local lunar time system. Since Malaysia is in the same GMT with China time so it is better for you to use Beijing time and use Chinese Lunar Calendar and there is not a urgent need to convert to Vietnam time.

So it is more correct that you were born in an hour of the Dragon. From 7 to 9 Am is the hour of the Dragon.

If a man born in America for example, since perhaps no person has invented the lunar calendar for America so that man may need to convert to China or Vietnam time (these two time systems are slightly different because Vietnam is in GMT+7 and Beijing is in GMT+8) for a Purple Star Astrology reading.

However if there is a Lunar Calendar for the US then a man or woman born in the US will base on that time and will have the most correct reading.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:25 am

This is a quote of what you wrote:
" Thanks for the reply.Will I do well in a foreign land?Can I earn a lot of money and be rich?Financially wealthy?Can I be successful in career?
what do mean by problems in marriage? " (end quote)

As I have said to you, some days later I will cast the coins and consult the i ching to answer these questions of yours. It is quicker. Interpreting an Astrology chart is also very precise but requires much more time. Please wait for some days.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:18 am

Dear Pillaiyar,

Today I have visited this site and posted some here. I promised to give you some i ching readings. However next some minutes I've to go to some pagodas to see something new there. Today is Sunday and we have got much leisure time.

In Vietnam people often go to pagadas in the 1st and 15th day of the lunar month to pray and give thanks to the gods at the temples and pagodas. Today is not a 1st or 15th day of the lunar month however I have just planned to.

Remember that I ching is very accurate. I might know everything about you by using the i ching. In the world many people can do that.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:43 am

Well, first congratulations because in 2011 or very early 2012 (year of the Cat) you will get married. Remember if you get married at that time (and I am 100 % sure) will you thank me something? Even I am joking however any thanks are welcomed.

The hexagram I just cast was made at 10h35 AM (Vietnam time) Solar Calendar is 27th of January 2010, Lunar Calendar date Buffalo IV, month Buffalo IV, year Buffalo VI, hour Snake II.

You got Lôi Hỏa Phong turning into Lôi Sơn Tiểu Quá.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:52 am

Another question for you is that when will you get rich and have more than 100 000 $ in bank? You got Thiên Phong Cấu turning into Trạch Sơn Hàm. Sorry it will take long for you to get that. And I don't know how long because the hexagram doesn't show you will become that rich quick.

Some years later just throw the coins again and give me the results of your coins for this question.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:55 am

OK. And I'll wait until you ask me question of how long will it take for you to have more than 10 000 $ or 50 000 $ in bank. After you ask that I'll cast the coins and give you answers.

I have not heard you post in this topic for a pack of days. Hope to hear from you soon.

pillaiyar

Post by pillaiyar » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:25 am

Thanks for your reply.how long will it take for me to earn a lot of money?I would be glad and grateful if you could kindly do a detailed I Ching ready for me on my future especially on areas like career/working life(can I do well and be suceesful,able to climb the corporate ladder?) ,finance( will I be able to be rich and wealthy), health,  studies (ie is there a chance for me to pursue higher studies such as Master's and if yes when will that be),and so on.
You had mentioned marriage at 2011 or 2012,but I will only be 27 or 28 years old only.I intend for marriage around 30s as to be able to have to build up my career and make good amount of money.
Please do advice.
Thanks.

astroace

Bazi Analysis

Post by astroace » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:05 am

Dear Pillaiyar,

After reading your post, I can understand why you are so concerned about your wealth.

Based on your Bazi analysis, you are a weak Yin Wood person who is flexible and independent in nature. You are selective in your speech or actions but you may hurt others without realizing it. You are also rebelliuos and need to control your temper. You are a profit minded person and are never satisfied with whatever you have achieved.

Something not so good may have happened to you between 12 to 22 years (2002). If this is true, you need to take the necessary precautions in 2012 as this bad star will reappear. PLs let me know and I will advice you how to overcome them.

Encl pls find your Bazi Element Chart

Best Regards,
astroace
Attachments
30-06-1984_07.10.jpg
Bazi Chart
30-06-1984_07.10.jpg (37.34 KiB) Viewed 8535 times

pillaiyar

Post by pillaiyar » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:04 am

Dear Sir,
Will I have a good career and working life?Is there possibilities for higher studies?

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”