career,future analysis

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

astroace

Career Prospects

Post by astroace » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:23 am

Dear Pillaiyar,

Your career prospect will improve after July 2010. Pls be careful in June becos that Black star appeared in that month.

You did not answer me whether something had happened to you between 1996 to 2005. I was trying to analyze the effect of this star on you.

Anyway you should try to change your attitude and become more compassionate and humble. If you believe in Karma, the law of cause & effect, you need to do a lot of good deeds to reduce your karmic debts, thus reducing the bad energies in you and your obstacles will be reduced soon.

We are born for a reason, what happen to us now is an indicator of what we did and we need to change ourselves. Pls try to read the book Liao Fan Four Lessons, it tells us that we can change our destiny.

Best regards to you,
astroace

pillaiyar

Post by pillaiyar » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:45 am

Thanks for your reply.Is there a chance for me to complete higher studies?If yes when will that be?
My studies was not good for the most of 1996 to 2005, with the year 2000 and 2002 to 2003 were the exceptional years.My grandmother had passed away in 2004 after the years of illness.Finance has been low even since,especially now.
I have been looking for a job for some time time now but have been unsucessful.

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”