Can I have insight about my Family compatibility

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Audreys_Love

Can I have insight about my Family compatibility

Post by Audreys_Love » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Hello I am a Mother of 3.  

My Husband is a Water Tiger
I am an Earth Sheep
my 11 year old (from previous marriage) is Earth Tiger
my 3 yr old is fire dog
1 year old Earth Rat.

I have issues with the 11 yr old whose father is a horse 1966.  I do love her and she is as sweet as can be, but we do clash at times.  My husband (stepfather)  do clash with her too, but they get along more than I do.

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:11 am

Hi! :D I started a similar thread about animal compatibility within the family...but unfortunately, no one else has contributed.
http://mysticboard.org/ch ... amily.html

That said, I hope someone gives you some insight into your question!

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:38 am

Dear Audreys Love,

When you write something as "Water Tiger", "Earth Sheep", etc I think you have read some books about Chinese Astrology already. Some people who have not read about Oriental Philosophy may be confused between "Water Tiger", "Wood Tiger"", "Metal Tiger", "North Sheep", "South Sheep", etc

Looking at the ages of the members of the family, first I conclude there is nothing serious. However Astrology is very complicated and concrete and require time and calculations.

Don't worry because there is nothing too serious when looking at those ages.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:46 am

Oh there is one more thing I feel I'll need to tell you. If you feel the need to have another child or adopt a child, it is recommended not to give birth in the year of the Horse or adopt a Horse-year-born child. A Horse-year-born child will be so excellent to me, and for many others. But for you it may give some discordance in the family.

A Horse is in the triple combo of Tiger - Horse - Dog. Since your family have 2 Tigers already. If a triple combo of Tiger - Horse - Dog is established then where is the place for the other Tiger?

Audreys_Love

Post by Audreys_Love » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Well thank you for the information about the triple combo, but I have 2 tigers and 1 dog.  Would that cause issues?  I wanted to have a baby this year since its the white tiger, but I am not going there now.

Thanks again

Audrey

Audreys_Love

Post by Audreys_Love » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:12 pm

I get it now about the trio.  Thanks

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:13 am

No serious problems. If worried you can give birth to another child in the year of the Cat. Dragon and Dog strike each other, Tiger and Dog are 2 among the combo of Tiger - Horse - Dog. They don't strike or harm or punish each other.

However when classifying the animals into 5 element groups, Tiger belongs to Wood and Dog belongs to Earth. When you said one of your child was born in a Fire Dog year, then I know he or she was born in 2006. It requires both earthly branches and heavenly stems to decide about Water Dog or Wood Dog, etc.

According to the law of producing and killing between the 5 elements, Wood absorbs Earth. That's is why after some years of cultivating we need to make Earth well again in order to plant again.

Audreys_Love

Post by Audreys_Love » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:54 pm

Thanks so much for your insight, much appreciated.

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”