Lucky element?

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fensi88

Lucky element?

Post by fensi88 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Can someone clear to me which is my lucky element? Down is my Chinese chart of 5 element.
If I use suggestion from one site, my lucky elemnt are Fire and Wood, but I saw some examples of reading similar chart in this manner: "In this chart we have profusely Metal and because we can not beat it we must join it, so your lucky element is Metal??"
Please clear this to me so I will finaly know what I can expect  from 2010 year.
Thanks.
Attachments
luck.jpg
luck.jpg (82.63 KiB) Viewed 7708 times
Greetings,
Goca

astroace

Post by astroace » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:55 am

Hi fensi88

Based on the element chart you provided, I conclude that you are born on 07 Oct 1953 between 07:00 to 08.59pm and your age is 57 this year.

You are a Yin Metal person born in Autumn and that makes your self element very strong. Your category is Follow Self and your favorable elements are 1) Earth, 2) Fire, 3) Metal, unfavorable elements are 4) Water, 5) Wood.

Due to your strong self elements, you have a very strong character and tend to be stubborn, dominating and rebellious. You need to change your attitude and become more humble and compassionate. Please do more good deeds.

Something not so good may have happen to you in Oct 2009. Please let me know if its true becos this bad star will reappear in Aug 2010. Overall this year 2010 is going to be a good year for you especially in Feb and Apr.

Meantime do take care,

Best regards,
astroace
Attachments
fensi88.jpg
fensi88.jpg (79.46 KiB) Viewed 7656 times

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:08 am

astroace wrote:Hi fensi88

Based on the element chart you provided, I conclude that you are born on 07 Oct 1953 between 07:00 to 08.59pm and your age is 57 this year.
First thanks for your analyze of may chart! Yes you are right, date is correct and time also, 8pm
astroace wrote: You are a Yin Metal person born in Autumn and that makes your self element very strong. Your category is Follow Self and your favorable elements are 1) Earth, 2) Fire, 3) Metal, unfavorable elements are 4) Water, 5) Wood.
Oh, thanks, now I know.
astroace wrote: Due to your strong self elements, you have a very strong character and tend to be stubborn, dominating and rebellious. You need to change your attitude and become more humble and compassionate. Please do more good deeds.
OK, I will try!
astroace wrote: Something not so good may have happen to you in Oct 2009. Please let me know if its true becos this bad star will reappear in Aug 2010. Overall this year 2010 is going to be a good year for you especially in Feb and Apr.
No, it was nothing like that and if something will be in Aug I will let you know. I am "affraid" of this year, because in westen astrology my solar return chart for this year has one of rulers in 8 house, house of death, and my mother is old...

Thank you very much for taking the time to offer your insight!
Greetings,
Goca

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:22 pm

Oh, I see in your chart you put male gender, I am female gender. Maybe that change something?
Greetings,
Goca

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”