have come to a fork in my road

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

KUSHIEL

have come to a fork in my road

Post by KUSHIEL » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:29 am

i am a single mother and have 2 proposals for marriage.. neither the father of my children.. and i am unsure as who is the best to go with.

My indecision is causing great rifts and issues in my life and with my family
i would like very much if someone out there can tll me which is the best way to go?

my birthdetails are

date : 21 october
YEAR: 1979
            long 147.2 E

suitor 1

date is 5th August 1982
Birth place :
City : New Dellhi(south)
State : Delhi
Time : 17:32

suitor 2

date 6 may
Year 1977
city LONDON ENGLAND
TIME 16.51

I would greatly appreciate any help on this that ANYONE can give!

Thank you very much for your time..

sagmoonrising

Re: have come to a fork in my road

Post by sagmoonrising » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:11 am

KUSHIEL wrote:i am a single mother and have 2 proposals for marriage.. neither the father of my children.. and i am unsure as who is the best to go with.

My indecision is causing great rifts and issues in my life and with my family
i would like very much if someone out there can tll me which is the best way to go?

my birthdetails are

date : 21 october
YEAR: 1979
            long 147.2 E

suitor 1

date is 5th August 1982
Birth place :
City : New Dellhi(south)
State : Delhi
Time : 17:32

suitor 2

date 6 may
Year 1977
city LONDON ENGLAND
TIME 16.51

I would greatly appreciate any help on this that ANYONE can give!

Thank you very much for your time..
Hi Kushiel,

My advice is not based on chinese astrology and hope you don't mind.
I follow a card system to help aid in relationship compatabilities and have found it to be very accurate.  I'm going to give you some information only based upon the card system I've learned/used and nothing else. Also, nothing is 100% so see what you think!

Your birthday is Oct 21 which is the ace of clubs and your planatary card is the 10 of spades.

suitor 1 is the 8 of diamonds and his planatary card is also the 8 of diamonds because he is a leo.  There is mars energy in the first connection so that is where you may feel the initial attraction.  The 8 of diamonds is known to be very fickle in love due to the 3 of hearts in his venus life spread. Another first connection is a saturn connection. You are saturn to him in the life spread. You would be a challenging influence in suitor one's life. The overall compatability is on the low side.

suitor 2 is the king of diamonds and planatary card is 4 of clubs.  You are so much more compatible with suitor 2 according to the cards. There is an extremely high attraction rate and it's mostly venus energy which represents love. There is also some mars energy as well. Your overall compatability is so much higher with suitor 2 than suiter 1.  I think you would have a much more compatible marriage with suitor 2.  

But please remember this is just one method one can use. An astrological chart could tell more.  If you're interested in knowing some more about the cards let me know. I can give you some more info about what these specific cards mean.

Hope this helps you some with your decision :smt115 .  

xoxo ~sagmoonrising~

FaceValue

Post by FaceValue » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:41 am

At times when I can't make up my mind, I flip a coin-then choose whatever I was going to choose anyway.
You can't save the world, but maybe you can save the one person who means the world to you.

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:36 am

that's nice.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

astroace

Suitable Suitor

Post by astroace » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:00 am

Hi Kushiel,

Here's the Bazi Chart of yourself & the 2 suitors.

You are Yin Metal person (Indirectly Strong) but without an output star. You take things easy but are possessive of your partners. You keep things to yourself which affects your expression or inner feelings.

Suitor-1 is a strong Yang Metal person, very independent but dominating in nature. He is like you an introvert person who does not express easily.
He may be rebellious if things doesn't work out his way.

Suitor-2 is a weak Yin Water person who is humble and a family man. He is able to express himself easily.

Overall, your best choice is No-2

Best of Luck,
astroace
Attachments
Suitor-2.jpg
Suitor-2.jpg (101.15 KiB) Viewed 4951 times
Suitor-1.jpg
Suitor-1.jpg (109.98 KiB) Viewed 4951 times
Kushiel.jpg
Kushiel.jpg (93.82 KiB) Viewed 4951 times

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”