Getting a tattoo of Tiger but born in the year of a rabbit

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

01s0uljah

Getting a tattoo of Tiger but born in the year of a rabbit

Post by 01s0uljah » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:52 am

Hi Guys,

I've been very interested in getting a tattoo of a tiger and lotus flowers on my arm.

As 2010 is the year of the Tiger and I was born in the year of the Rabbit (1987), I have had a bad year and wanted to get a tattoo to represent strength and courage for everything I've gone through and for the future.

What kind of bugs me is that, this is the year of the Tiger and it was meant to be a bad year for me.

Is there any reasons why I should not get a tattoo of a Tiger?

Thanks!

astroace

Tiger - Rabbit Combi / Clashes

Post by astroace » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:44 am

Hi 01s0uljah,

Tiger and Rabbit belongs to the Wood Element and  there's not major clash between them. In 2010 (Tiger year), you have the good Sun Star in your chart and as you mentioned that its a difficult year, most likely its due to other reasons.

Pls give me your DOB and time and I can indicate to you what went wrong & how to over it.

Best regards,
astroace

ojodelaplata

Post by ojodelaplata » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:59 pm

I was also born in the Year of the Fire Rabbit (1987) and basically, 2010 was a whirlwind year for me. I had so many ups and so many downs too. There were UPs when I felt extremely happy for no good reason. DOWNs were the times when I got sick and hospitalized for more than a week (Late Sept-Early Oct).

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”