Chinese Zodiac Signs. What are u.

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:37 pm

I'm an Earth Snake. The time of day one is born has bearing on another aspect, as well as the season of the year. I was born at 6pm which makes me a Snake Rooster. I forget what the time of day aspect is called, I found it in a book once. Oh also the month of the year has bearing on another aspect. I was born the month of the Rat.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

muffinDuh

Post by muffinDuh » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:42 pm

I am an Earth Snake also.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:25 am

Well, why for so long no one has given his Zodiac Sign here?

seeksnidget

Post by seeksnidget » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:19 am

i'm a metal rooster...

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:44 am

I'm a wood tiger.

zephyrmusicman

Post by zephyrmusicman » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Can someone contribute on how to calculate the other 2 components (month and hour). I'm not clear on hour the Standard time thing works with dozens of locales worldwide.
Learning and remembering every day

yanni

Post by yanni » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:14 am

i am a Fire Snake lol

:smt004

Quasimodo

Post by Quasimodo » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:02 am

wood ox !

lilmogirl

The Horse...

Post by lilmogirl » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:22 pm

My Chinese Zodiac is the Horse. It is interesting to find this out because this may explain my love for horses and my attraction to them. Ever since I was little I have wanted a horse, but never had the opportunity to live in a place where I could have one. But every time I see one I always have to stop and watch it, and if I can - pet it.

Ironically, If feel the same way about coyotes as I do about horses. When I lived out in the country, in Arkansas, for about two years, I could hear them in the distance at night and their yips and yowls would lull me to sleep.

Later after I moved to a small town in Missouri, I met a Sioux Indian who was next in line for medicine man in his tribe. He was teaching me about his heritage, as I am a lost Cherokee, and we did a ceremony to find out who my animal spirit guide is. The flames of the fire, we were sitting around during the ceremony, revealed that the coyote was my guide.

About eight years later, I was reading a book that taught how to control your dreams (Native American based). And I remember one night I had a dream that I was in a small clearing in a forest. I was dancing in the middle of a circle of coyotes and they were dancing on their hind haunches around me as they were yipping and yowling. I remember that I was speaking in the Cherokee tongue, but when I woke up I had no idea what I had said. I know it was Cherokee though because I was studying the language at the time.

So the horse is my Chinese Zodiac and the coyote is my Native American spirit guide. LOL.
Love and Peace and Blessings,

Lilmogirl

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Interesting stuff, lilmogirl!

Hm, I'm a wood tiger and I do like tigers (I even walked with and petted one, once) ... but my favourite animal is the fox; if I travel, I try to collect something fox-related, should something like that be sold! I wonder if there is something in that?

Hmm, I also wonder how the Day Master animal (Four Pillars) fits in, if it does? Or the Month or Hour animals do, either.

I'm a Metal Horse (Month), Wood Monkey (Day) and Metal Goat (Hour).

I like horses, but I can't say that I have much affinity for goats, though! :D

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:51 pm

PS - zephyrmusicman, you can try an online calculator such as:
fengshuinetwork.net/jodi/2011/chinese_astrology.htm

psychoticblades

Post by psychoticblades » Wed May 04, 2011 9:20 pm

Oh, I see. I'm actually............I don't really understand this calculator at all.

What I do understand of it is: I'm a Water Monkey (year), Wood Snake (month), Metal Snake (day), and Earth Pig (hour).

I'm glad I finally cleared up that problem.

mirkwoodelf

Post by mirkwoodelf » Tue May 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Rabbit! Water.

Do rabbits swim in the first place?

I cant really swim too..

Cyrenius

Post by Cyrenius » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:32 pm

So, I'm an Earth Goat . What does this mean?

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:28 pm

Thank you for giving the Chinese zodiac sign which is useful for all people in the world It will be helpful if u give the details about which is good and wrong for each sign Thanks
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”