What Chinese Horoscope sign am I really?

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

~starfire~

What Chinese Horoscope sign am I really?

Post by ~starfire~ » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:36 am

I am hoping someone might be able to help me with a small issue.

A friend leant me the book The year of the dog authentic Chinese Horoscopes by Kwok Man-Ho. I have been to a fair few site online to find out what my Chinese Horoscope (and if said friend is right in saying I am a dog ... it was said in the nicest way btw ) is and I have conflicting results :) )

Some sites only ask you to fill in birth day, month and year where as others also ask for birth time, now it is the birth time that is getting me a bit lost.

If I only put in my birth day, month and year my friend is correct in saying I am a dog ... however if I add my birth time the sites say I am a pig.

Does the birth time matter that much?

astroace

Post by astroace » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:02 am

Hi Starfire,

Can you disclose your date of birth and time and also your gender & i can plot your chart for you to see.

Best Regards
astroace

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:01 am

What sites do that, for example? Also, are they showing you the four columns, each with a different animal for year, month, day and hour, and the year animal changes with the time rather than the hour animal?

But yes, you will need to show the details AstroAce asked for if you want further help. :)

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”