10 Reasons to Ditch Your Guy Based on His Animal Sign

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sassyastro

10 Reasons to Ditch Your Guy Based on His Animal Sign

Post by sassyastro » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:42 pm

While there are no shortage of reasons to dump a guy – he’s bad in bed, his feet stink, etc. – you can usually work on the little things if you really dig him, right? But how do you know when it’s truly time to cut ties with your man? There are some things that just aren’t OK for any self-respecting female to tolerate. Based on your guy's Chinese Animal Sign, you can tell a lot about tendencies for bad behavior. Here’s a list of 10 reasons to ditch your dude – and reclaim your dignity:

1. He cheated. Sorry, ladies. There just isn’t a way around this one. I hate to be a naysayer, but if he did it once, he’ll probably do it again. There’s plenty of fish in the sea. Don’t waste your time with a slippery one who can’t be faithful. Horses can be prone to infidelity when they’re bored, so be careful if you’re attached to a hoofed hottie.

2. He lies. Big, small, medium-sized – a lie is a lie. A liar is proof you can’t believe the good things he says, even if you want to. If you’re a Rabbit or Pig, you might turn a blind eye to the people you love, but watch out for Pinocchio. He won’t ever become a real boy, much less a real man, if he’s constantly stretching the truth.

3. He doesn’t let you do certain things or hang out with certain people. Does your boyfriend feel more like a controlling father? Snakes can be a bit jealous, so make sure your man isn’t keeping tabs on you. Last time I checked, we women were granted equal rights. This includes picking our friends and freely going about our business how we choose. Don’t put up with someone who wants to keep you on a leash.

4. He cares about your appearance more than you do. Any man who cares about physical perfection is a dangerous breed. I’m pretty sure most of us are already acutely aware of our flaws, thanks to our image-obsessed culture. Dragons and Roosters can be snobby about appearances – don’t hang around a guy who tells you what to wear or doesn’t let you leave the house without makeup.

5. He’s rude to your friends or your family. One of the biggest red flags is a man who’s rude to the people you care about. Even if he treats you like a princess, disrespecting your posse shows a complete lack of consideration. Tigers and Dogs can sometimes be blunt, so make sure your man curbs his tongue. Otherwise, kick him to the curb.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:40 am

you missed 5
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Is there 2 zodiac signs per number?
God bless, J

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Hahaha
What planet are you on, what's this let's get at men or do the same rules apply to women. because none of the about are male traits exclusively,
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:45 pm

yeah really. This is an example of when feminism=female victimhood. These things apply to women too. And it's not about the sign, it's about common sense! use your judgement when you meet anybody.

FengshuiLoveCoach

Post by FengshuiLoveCoach » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:27 pm

I know a lot of my clients get concerned when their child is their clashing animal sign, or if they're dating someone who is. What I tell them is this:

Of you look at bazi, there's 8 characters in the chart. The year a person was born only constitutes 1 of those 8 characters, therefore by us deducing that a horse born person cannot live in harmony with a rat born person is very simplistic and is a disservice to friends, family and clients.

For instance, I am a horse-born person. I'm SUPPOSED to be clashing with rat-born people but I actually don't. Having been trained in bazi, however, I realize I actually have rat as my Nobleman star. And looking back it's quite true as they have been the ones who give me assistance and guidance when I need it.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Safrina
Feng shui resource for Toronto and the rest of the world

mirkwoodelf

Post by mirkwoodelf » Tue May 10, 2011 5:43 pm

One sign would be tiger. They are domineering , generally.  Like to take charge etc. So if females cant stand being bossed around, you know you cant be with a tiger unless you're equally bossy.

parrles10

Post by parrles10 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:49 am

WOW! This first post was absolutely correct about tigers and dogs being blunt. On the dark side they can be humungous pricks. It makes me wonder about my year being fire tiger... because my day is monkey, and for some of the tiger days that I have had bad experiences with... it is not very good at all. I would like to say something about tigers, dogs, rats, roosters, anybody being a selfish jerk. People should not prance into others' business, privacy, territory (esp. these nutcase metal dogs, metal tigers) if they do not specifically BELONG there. Because you are dramatic, have a self-centered opinion about something, a one-sided bastard, see something that appears to be strange to you even though you don't know what it is, having a frustrated time with life... does not give you the right to vent and take control of whatever you want like a stupid bitch. I am a wood monkey and sometimes I try to employ fire because fire melts metal and metal can be a son of a bitch when it comes to one-sided prick-dom. Esp. the dogs, tigers, sometimes roosters, ox, snake combined with metal. I have met the BIGGEST assholes of metal dogs, metal tigers. My fire tiger year has even run into trouble with egocentric 1970 people. All credit to the ones that mind their own business and aren't Hitler-esque psychopaths. Cuz honestly you should back off if you don't want your car scratched or hot milk in your face.

parrles10

Post by parrles10 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:51 am

I welcome any differing opinions if you think I got something wrong...... I just happen to have had some bad experiences with some metal dogs and tigers. I am sure not all of them are evil wolves...

Bounty

Post by Bounty » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:02 pm

lol, I'm a Earth Dragon. And I do care a lot about how does he looks like before anyone knows I am dating him. I usually like to give suggestions what he can wear, or buy him stuff I like, and make sure he works out, and look fabulous before I go public with it. If he doesn't fit all of my standards, I am heaving hard time admitting to the word that he is my choice. :( Had only on guy who was fitting my standards, and he was a Horse lol

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”