Can I have a reading based on my birth data?

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

roya96

Can I have a reading based on my birth data?

Post by roya96 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:00 am

Hello all!
I wanted a general reading and also if anyone can help me to answer some of my questions.

DOB: October 18, 1977 time is approx. 10:25am Tarn Taran, India

I am divorced once(age 26), marriage was less than 2 yrs. Will I get married again? Someone predicted another marriage will be hard for me. Any chance for children?

Any luck in career? I haven't had much career luck for past 8 years.

Any change in finances? Current finances is average.

Any future predictions you can see?

Anything else you want to add!

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:03 pm

Approach some good astrologer or check your name  according to your date of birth Even if there is any problem in the name it can be rectified  Try it at your place if it is possible I will refer somebody u can approach from your place  All the best  Have a good time
every thing will happen as u espect
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

kttuan

Re: Can I have a reading based on my birth data?

Post by kttuan » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:05 am

roya96 wrote:Hello all!
I wanted a general reading and also if anyone can help me to answer some of my questions.

DOB: October 18, 1977 time is approx. 10:25am Tarn Taran, India

I am divorced once(age 26), marriage was less than 2 yrs. Will I get married again? Someone predicted another marriage will be hard for me. Any chance for children?

Any luck in career? I haven't had much career luck for past 8 years.

Any change in finances? Current finances is average.

Any future predictions you can see?

Anything else you want to add!
I am here to read something for you.
YES: IF you do another marriage more, chance of having children will be more difficult. But that did not mean you are not having any possibility to change this situation. there are two ways, in general:
1- Do an illegal marriage and have child with a man (I know this case is difficult in India??). This way may change to: having a child with a friend among your friends, not care he is married or not.
2-Marriage with a man who was born in: 1970,1971,1974,1975,1966-67,(Especially avoid men born in: 1972,1973,1978,1979,1980,1981)
3-ONE more thing you must notice: your career is inverse proportional to your possibility of having child. That means: your position in work is higher, you will be more difficult to having pregnant (It is based on your birth time data).
Best regards.

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”