Hi everyone (finally decided to join a forum)...

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ryan.

Hi everyone (finally decided to join a forum)...

Post by Ryan. » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:54 pm

So, where do I begin?

Rather than write out a really extensive introduction, I'll just put everything as concisely as possible.

I'm 23 now (turned 23 on September 29). My Western zodiac is Libra (rising Aquarius), and my Chinese zodiac is the Earth Dragon. I've always been fascinated with both, but found myself coming to the realization that the Chinese zodiac is a lot more accurate (from my own anthropological viewpoint; namely, personality traits and compatibility), in comparison to the Western version.

I have read through many books, but thought it was finally time to sign up with a like-minded community and learn more. I know the basics; know, generally, what to expect from each sign -- both from the Western perspective and the Chinese -- but I would mostly like to receive a definitive run-down, or personality/psychological understanding of myself, taking into account both my Chinese element, animal and Western zodiac type.

So, if anyone can help out... Libra, September 29, 1988 -- Earth Dragon.

Who the hell am I?  :)

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:43 pm

I  also want to know more about the western zodiac ,chinese zodiac and  signs of Chinese animal totems kindly inform me if u know more about it Thanks
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

divinerchan

Re: Hi everyone (finally decided to join a forum)...

Post by divinerchan » Tue May 07, 2013 6:41 am

Ryan. wrote: So, if anyone can help out... Libra, September 29, 1988 -- Earth Dragon.

Who the hell am I?  :)
Hi Ryan,

Do you know the accurate born time. (Local time to your place of birth) I try to explain in more detail for you. :)

Diviner.

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”