Chinese animal totem based on the month of birth

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

shen

Chinese animal totem based on the month of birth

Post by shen » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Hello everybody!

It seems like a very interesting part of the forum. I was always interested in Chinese zodiac since some times I find it more accurate. I came across the signs of Chinese animal totems not only based on the year, but also based on the month of birth. These are not just simple animals, but some mystical symbols, which combine parts of different animals. For example here is the description on personal traits of those who are born in January - April:
January - Horse with Human Face
February - Human with Dragon Head
March - Bird with Human Face
April - Double Spirit

http://shjlab.wordpress.com/category/totems/

I was born in January and I found my description very accurate. These descriptions also include compatibility with other Chinese totems of different months. The love of my life (at least so far :)) was born in April and this compatibility says that January loves April born people. I also read the description about him - April totem and it matched his personality very closely. I hope you find one of your totems there.  :smt006

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:34 pm

I want to learn signs of Chinese animal totems  Can u please where i can learn thanks
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”